or Connect

Posts by brianG

lol. I'd be interested in these if I had room in my collection! Seems like you need a true size 11?
FREE SHIPPING TO CONUS Excellent condition Engineered Garments Expedition Jacket. Made in New York City from a strong 100% cotton fabric. Tons of pockets and horn buttons. Two storm collar flaps. Measurements: Chest 19"  Shoulder 16.75"  Sleeve 23"  Length 26"
FREE SHIPPING TO CONUS Excellent condition Merz B Schwanen indigo dyed tee shirt. Limited edition, created for Unionmade. Tag size 6. Never washed. -100% cotton.  -Barrel loomed cotton hand indigo dyed cotton fabric. Please note that you may experience some crocking with this garment.  -No side seams, tube construction  -Made in Germany  -Slim sleeves Measurements: Chest 20"  Shoulder 17"  Length 27"
FREE SHIPPING TO CONUS Brand new, with tags, Orlebar Brown Bulldog swimtrunks. Beige/off white color. Never worn. Awesome side tabs and fabric. Made in Portugal. Measurements: Waist 31"  Total Length 15.5"  
Excellent used condition Outlier Strongcloth Vest. 100% Nylon Strongcloth outer shell, 100% superfine merino wool lining, 100% primaloft fill. One back pocket. High quality hardware. Measurements: Chest 22" Shoulder 15.5" Length back 29.5"   Free shipping to CONUS.
Mint condition Schott x Restoration Hardware black leather jacket. Buco J-100 style. Tagged a size Medium, but this fits slim. See measurements below. High and slim armholes. Mint condition. Worn maybe 5 times, but this is too small for me. I'd list this as new, if it weren't for the fact that I no longer have the tags and there are incredibly minor marks at the normal contact points. Nothing you wouldn't see after a few days of wearing. Still has that awesome "new...
I'm not a huge fan of Kapital's designs. Even some of their less gaudy pieces remind me of those exposed button fly jeans, and I'm completely turned off. To chime in on the Sugar Cane discussion, I've owned 4 different pairs of Sugar Canes, and they are definitely on par with my Samurais/Iron Hearts/etc. in terms of overall "quality" (if that term can be used as a singular descriptor). They have all of the details people look for (chain stitched hems, hidden pocket rivets,...
A great day for waxed cotton outerwear. Since I went searching after work today at 6pm, these somehow both made it through at least one day of being on the floor, which is crazy!   From the makers of those silly painted axes; first up is a seemingly brand new Best Made Co. Heavy Waxed Cruiser. 20(!!) ounce waxed duck canvas. This thing weighs like 8 pounds, and stands up on it's own. Made in the USA. Medium.           And at a completely separate store in a...
A couple of finds from the last few weeks I've forgotten to put up. Really cool Dana Lee Leather/Chambray trucker jacket. Slim large. Available.    [[SPOILER]]   Awesome RRL reproduction navy colored pea coat. Embroidered eagle insignia and type. Genuine horn buttons. Slim medium. Available.    [[SPOILER]]     [[SPOILER]]