or Connect

Posts by John152

If you look at Vox's stuff the waist is fairly suppressed too and his stuff is pure English. Like foo said above it seems to me that its more about custom made tailored clothing than "Neapolitan."
Quote: Originally Posted by JustinW Maybe talk to Jason (Get Smart on this forum) at Thick as Thieves, about doing something made-to-measure for you. You might want to choose options like hacking or patch pockets and less shoulder structure. But the cost is close to your budget and you can choose the fabric and style you want. I own a TaT suit and 3 sport coats. The most recent I got was a lovely 3 button casual navy flannel. I also have a nice tweed...
Quote: Originally Posted by william The Starting Strength program is a result of 30+ years of Rippetoe's experience coaching and competing in strength sports. I'm not going to tamper with it. To each his own of course. This. There was some question on the strengthmill Q&A about subbing x exercise for y excercise and Rippetoe's answer was along the lines of if you want to fine, but you're not doing SS anymore. And If I had to do...
Just wanted to chime in and echo previous praise for Jason. I just placed my second order (for pants only) with him and it was an excellent experience and he was great in putting up with all of my requests.
The best book I've found is Olympic Weightlifting: A Complete Guide for Athletes & Coaches by Greg Everett which can be found here http://www.performancemenu.com/zen/i...73ce46c82dc751. Also, generally the snatch is the first lift taught because it is easier in concept than the clean and jerk and from my experience there are many many many more little nuisances to the C&J than the snatch. Also snatch is good for helping develop balance, explosion and flexibility in the...
Are there any plans to offer odd trousers and sport coats in the Benjamin line? I would be all over some solid colored odd trousers.
Quote: Originally Posted by Stewie Anyone know the maker of the shoes shown on the contact page of their website? You can PM Jason who posts here under the username Get Smart and ask him. He's the owner of TaT and that's him in the picture.
Thick as Thieves www.thickasthievesla.com
Quote: Originally Posted by Warren G. Thanks to Wal_neal.. details??
http://www.dontevenreply.com/view.php?post=23 The comments.