or Connect

Posts by limping_decorum

June 16 - Louisville Palace Theatre - Louisville, KY 18 - Midland Theatre - Kansas City, MO 20 - Milwaukee Theatre - Milwaukee, WI 21 - State Theatre - Minneapolis, MN 24 - Buell Theatre - Denver, CO 27 - Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium - Calgary, AB 28 - Northern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium - Edmonton, AB 30 - Orpheum Theatre - Vancouver, BC July 2 - Paramount Theatre - Seattle, WA 5 - Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall - Portland, OR 7 - Warfield Theatre - San Francisco,...
the dark elves looked really fucking horrible......like 60's star trek horrible.
it's the only book in the series i haven't enjoyed/haven't finished.....the order i read them according to availability.....3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 1, 10, and cockroaches....book #2...when it is finally released in english in november...
no fucking shit.
john hillcoat to direct pilot. stellan skarsgard to play "the broker". logan marshall green to play "quarry". loosely based on the Quarry series of books by max allan collins....
i hate sandra bullock....but oscar nomination....probable.
just the thought of sandra bullock spinning off into space makes me want to see it.
the hellacopters have done some of the best covers...