or Connect

Posts by DM66

Its actually a 4-sided PS.....the two paisleys, the plain blue "satin" and a white with blue edges making up the 4-sides. I bought it at Nordstrom's as my 2nd PS because I thought it would give more options, not sure if I believe that now.  
I've posted a couple of pics recently which, with one exception, has not drawn criticism, praise or anything really. I've read through pretty much the whole thread a few times and still get confused a bit when it comes to my own choices and outfits. Anyway, I figured I'd post a few more pics of the outfit I'm wearing today with a few options and see if I could gleam any insight as to what works/doesnt and why. For the record: I'm currently wearing this combo with a WHITE...
Smart outfit and answer.
Just curious, was there a clear "winner" in terms of what was the most popular square ordered????
I get the feeling I'm always interrupting a private conversation everytime I post on this board. I guess that's part and parcel of being new to the site.
Should I have done a different fold to show of more of the blue and white in PS?
Fudge!
Besides not being able to rotate the picture, any th oughts or criticisms?
Besides not being able to rotate the picture, any th oughts or criticisms?
I wear a US 10.5