or Connect

Posts by needshoehelp

Keep in mind the length is measured from the top of the collar, not the bottom. I find this to be around 0.5" shorter than my other 40R jackets.
I have a beautiful Raffaele Caruso EU 50R/US 40R 100% cotton medium blue herringbone sportsjacket, just in time for spring and summer. I'd describe the color as "air force blue" and imparts a casual but tailored look with the herringbone cotton fabric. I'm the original owner and did not wear it very much, and figured it would be better put to use elsewhere. Outstanding cosmetic condition. Measurements are as follows: Chest: 42" (21" x 2) Shoulders: 18.5" Length (from...
I have a beautiful Raffaele Caruso EU 50R/US 40R 100% cotton medium blue herringbone sportsjacket, just in time for spring and summer. I'd describe the color as "air force blue" and imparts a casual but tailored look with the herringbone cotton fabric. I'm the original owner and did not wear it very much, and figured it would be better put to use elsewhere. Outstanding cosmetic condition. Measurements are as follows: Chest: 42" (21" x 2) Shoulders: 18.5" Length (from...
I use dark brown polish on my walnut Cliftons, and it has darkened the color slightly and developed a nice patina. Perhaps has made the color a little less tan and a little richer, almost like a chili without the red. But given your concerns, I think you just need to start with a different shoe color.
For sale is a brand new in box pair of Allen Edmonds Burtons in 10.5 D (medium width). The color is bourbon, which is a nice medium-dark brown with a hint of red that they don't use much anymore. Bought these recently for myself and they just don't work out for me, so selling at cost. These fit true to size and come with original box and shoe sleeves. Retail was around $295. U.S. and Paypal only at this time. Thanks much.
For sale is a Rolex Tudor Prince Oysterdate automatic watch, ref. 74000. This is a 34mm gents watch that is similar to the Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date. For those who don't know, Tudor is Rolex's sister brand and uses Rolex oyster cases, dials, hands, and crowns, but ETA movements. This features an ETA 2824 workhorse movement within the Rolex case. Watch has a silver dial and "stick" hour markers, and magnified quickset date display. Very clean crystal and dial, and just...
For sale is a gently used 1945 US Army Briefcase in brown from Custom Hide. This is the two compartment version and has the following measurements and features: Fully functional straps around the body adjust the width between 4" - 7.5" as needed. Constructed with water resistant, heavy-duty full grain leather. Leather lining on the inside. Solid Brass Front Lock/lockable with a key. Solid Brass Buckles & Hardware Interior organizer panel in the rear compartment contains...
This is a Brooks Brothers lightweight 100% wool navy blue blazer, from the Regent line (more modern than the standard). Has three patch pockets, double rear vents, and is quarter-lined. Three-button front with classy silver pewter buttons. I am the original owner of the blazer, which I purchased new from Brooks Brothers. This is not a thrift store find. The jacket is in very good condition overall, the only flaw would be that the inside lining is coming a bit loose at the...
Unbelievable suit for sale here and it kills me to sell it, but the pants are just a little too slim for me. This is a solid charcoal grey subtle heather birdseye fabric in a three-season weight. Size is EU 52R drop 7 but is on the slimmer side and could easily fit 40R's as well. This suit was made for Adriano & Sons by Raffaele Caruso and is at least to the Sartoria Parma standard, if not higher. I've handled several Caruso-made garments and the Adriano & Sons models...