or Connect

Posts by sgo8

I have the following item for sale:   J Crew Broadmoor Quilted Vest   A lightweight quilted layer you'll want to wear pretty much 24/7. Thanks to the incredibly lightweight but warm construction, it wears beautifully as a vest (both indoors and out) but easily slips under jackets and coats as an extra layer on cold blustery days.   Navy Colorway Size Small Worn twice, Never washed Perfect condition; No stains/rips/scuffs, can...
I have the following item for sale:       Wings+Horns Overdyed Camo Bush Pant Olive Colorway Size 31in/79cm waist; 32in/81cm inseam (front crotch to bottom pant hem); 7in leg opening Worn three times, washed once Perfect condition; No stains/rips/scuffs,  Located in Toronto, Canada   Price is $180 shipped within Canada + USA, but definitely negotiable within reason.  PayPal payments (+4%) are accepted only.   Please...
  The student e-mail?  Yes, at least I've been asked.
Student discount is now only eligible with a valid university/college e-mail address apparently.  A student card is no longer enough.  
Seems like most of the button-ups in the new collection are "classic" fit and not "slim". Shame.
    What pieces were you looking to buy?
For those asking about fits on the camo pants, I sized down one and it was fine but I agree that if you have no butt it'd probably be a little loose still.   FYI, anyone interested in buying the black cowichan from this year in S, msg me.
Sold my year old Yukon bomber and picked up the Chateau in Navy/S. Loving the length and slimmer cut!
^ This LOL.
That's still full price, right?