or Connect

Posts by CPaul

Will you put up the damn chinos already? Really need a pair haha
All the new stuff is badass
Gonna be a tough choice between this and the work jacket. Any more details? I think you mentioned a few different washes in the past and maybe selvedge?NM, saw your post a couple pages back. Sounds great. Just hope the jacket isn't too cropped like most (cropped jackets look off on a 6' 3" frame haha)
There are denim jackets in the works too right? Are those gonna be available soon too?
Backed two pair of their jeans recently, but looking at that instagram picture, it looks like the stitching is still pretty bad on their shirts. You can see how messy it gets on the stitches to the right of the top button. I ordered the first organic chambray I think and had to sell it. 
+2 shirts are really short
Size charts are crucial for the pants. I think the bloodline khakis still haven't been updated (granted Mauro sent me some measurements)? Sometimes I think the fabrics you have been putting out are too aggressive. I just want some basics to be able to wear around the office.
mauro, are there any plans on restocking basics like OCBD's?
same on the CPO.  Fades aren't that quick though
cool.  damn, just realized their sale is over now.  got some time to contemplate purchasing through them now