or Connect

Posts by CPaul

Got my Service boots from Cultizm the other day (Color 8 2030 last).  Fit seems good but there is a bit on room lengthwise in toes (a little less than an inch).  No heel sleepage which I guess is good and the sides of the toes aren't loose.  Looking online, it seems that 1 inch in the toes isn't a problem as long as the flex point and heel fit well?   Thanks, Chris
19% off for VAT and the 10% is calculated automatically if you're new to the site. If not register an account and they'll email you a code. Customer service is really good. They'll take care of you.
Chose the color 8 service boots. Definitely excited for them to arrive
I recently bought from Cultizm.  Boots should be here Monday.  Pretty good deal with the VAT removed, free shipping, and 10% off for first time customers.  Shippings fast as well, should take about a week to California.  Now just hoping I sized right......
mike, any update on the Individualized Preorders from a few weeks ago?
Got some black railcars. Black with white weft
a few questions for a newbie. Is any info stamped on the inside of the boots?  last?  size? How much does viberg charge for resoling?     Thanks!
Ahh I didn't realize the other sizes were grayed out. Thanks for pointing that out haha
weird question, but why are there so many sizes left in viberg.com's color 8 service boot when it's sold out everywhere else?
Any updates on the watch straps? Need a black 22mm