or Connect

Posts by CPaul

I've bought some of the 3sixtern ones recently. Been impressed so far
I've always wished the chore jackets were a couple inches longer in the body.  Can't pull of the cropped jacket look
are you guys strapped for cash?  or why don't you order both sizes and return?
trying to get my first pair of epaulet trousers and thinking of going with the Driggs.  Question for you veterans out there, I like the smaller thigh of the 33's but have the waist of a 34.  Do I buy the 33's and let the waist out or go with the 34's? Seems like letting the waist out should be easy for a tailor?  Does it make the waist look weird?   Thanks, Chris
$115 with shipping!
hey jay are you able to get other items from reigning champ or just the ones you have in stock?
maybe someone could help me out here but what are the differences from the EPNY and EPLA shirts?  EPLA shirts are supposed to be more casual right?  No darts.
No EPLA oxfords for 4 months makes me sad.  Love the XXLs and will be ordering quite a few when they come back in stock.   On another note, I've been looking for sweatshorts for awhile now (mostly reigning champs), but what does everyone think of buying the epaulet sweats and cutting them off?
@Patrick R waiting for those XXL EPLA oxfords too!
Velva not vulva