or Connect

Posts by Rapheal1216

Hey speaking of denim.. I saw a commercial where an indigo jeans designer gave tips on preserving your dark wash denims.. He never washed them.. He seals them up in ziploc bags and freezes them.. Said the cold kills the germs. Is that wierd or normal? I like the smell of fresh clothes personally
Grew my beard back and launched my networks television show
I may be late on this thread but OP... His paper in the door could be a form of a mental disorder. Maybe hes OCD or just gets off by doing that each time. Maybe the door sqweeks? Maybe he's fkn with you lol i had a guy in my old office who would pull a long strip of toilette paler from the roll.. Tie a knot at the end and hang them from the crack of the door in each stall before he went to take a dump.. Lol
Hi all. Names rapheal. Im a young 26 y old art director for a major media company here in manhattan. Worked my way up from a gas station attendant at age 14 to where i am now. My style has improved throughout my years as i matured and studied some things i liked about mens fashion. Im at the point where i need to make the next step. I have a closet of a collection of over 130+ sneakers of which i hary wear. About a dozen new pairs of winter boots. Alot i mean alot of...
IMO i would perfer them to be less ripped on the butt and slightly shorter around the ankles. They fit perfect around the cons and the wear looks good around the wallet.. But that butt hole rip and the baggy ankles annoy me lol
Hi all SF'ers. This is my 1st post. Im kind of new here, i've been lurking here and there and decided to join. I'm looking to improve my wardrobe by 1000% this year as I have aquired a new job position as head of a media company in the city. Huge jump in careers means I must have even better fashion! Im an artist meaning some days I do the office role and others its a limo ride to the studio where I have to get paints and dirt on me so stepping up my choice of attire will...
Hi all SF'ers. This is my 1st post. Im new here and looking to improve my wardrobe by 1000% this year as I have aquired a new position as head of a media company in the city. Huge jump in careers means I must have even better fashion! Im an artist meaning some days i do the office role and others its a limo rodeto the studio where i have to get paints and dirt on me so stepping up my choice of attire will be fun. But on to the manly stuff.. I helped my girlfriends mother...