or Connect

Posts by TauKappaEpsilon

The neck is WAY to big on the blue shirt.  All my shirts are size 14.5 neck but my BB shirts (including the blue striped one) fits terribly.  I'm convinced BB is off on their neck sizes.   Also, I'm going to get another SuitSupply navy blue just in a normal worsted wool thats slightly slimmer with a longer body.  I'll compare the two when the new one comes in.
Suit Supply says its shorter because its supposed to be a more casual type of a SC (its unpadded with no lining and it is 48% cotton and 42% wool and 10% poly) for a thicker feel thats more casual.  So the general census is that its too short?  All the blogs/menswear sites all say shorter jackets are better now but I don't know how short is too short.
How does this SC fit?  I just bought it from SuitSupply.  Its the new fall line's copenhagen jacket.          
Jacket by SuitSupply Shirt by TM Lewin Tie by BB Trousers by J. Crew   How does this SC fit?  I just bought it from SuitSupply.  Its the new fall line's copenhagen jacket.       Two more pics of the jacket:      
Shirt from TM Lewin Tie from Brooks Brothers Pants part of cotton whipcord suit from J.Crew Shoes by AE   I my walnut belt broke so my replacement is in the mail.  
Shirt from TM Lewin Tie from Brooks Brothers Pants part of cotton whipcord suit from J.Crew Shoes by AE   I my walnut belt broke so my replacement is in the mail.  
I'm sorry you got that impression from my posts because that is not how I feel at all.  I know that I'm not an asset to them and they could easily find another pre-law undergraduate who can do the same job as me, if not find someone better then me.  However, during my time here I continue to prove that I get things done quickly and well.     Correct me if I'm wrong, but, the only way to build confidence is by being good at something.  Most people who look for lawyers look...
Called what?  Anything you might have "called" you knew from what I've released about myself. I absolutely will and I appreciate your advise.  Sometimes its hard to see who's being sincere and who is being a dick for the "fun" of it. Well, my family's company is smaller and I want something bigger, something corporate.  I was offered a job last year (for when I graduate) at one of the biggest, if not the biggest, companies for that field in the world.  I might take that...
I've been getting competitive jobs since I was 15. I'm not listing my resume but by the time I got to DC I got every internship position I applied for. In actually very good at interviewing and making a positive and lasting impression.I'm going into law on my own against my family's wishes. They are leaving me a thriving company and I'm turning it down to try to make it on my own.I've said this many times before, but I'll say it again. If you met me in person and had lunch...
This thread was asking for advice, advice on the cuff links not the watch. The advise was received and listened to. I bought very casual cuff links as to not see overly showy. The advise about the watch was also taken into consideration except I'm not returning it to buy a new one. The watch was much more expensive then the cuff links (as well as a 21st birthday gift) and I will Not return it because some of SF doesn't like it. Again, I asked for advice about te cuff...