or Connect

Posts by TauKappaEpsilon

I mostly stay in the MC section of this site so please excuse my ignorance, but here is my question:     I'm looking to buy a new pair of denims and I'd like to stay with APC (or something close in price and quality).  I currently have tagged size 28 NS that I washed and dried (in the dryer) once and they shrunk to almost a perfect fit.  However they are still a little too baggy.  I want to buy a new pair and keep those as my unwashed pair of raw denim and I was...
I'm looking to buy a new pair of denims and I'd like to stay with APC (or something close in price and quality).  I currently have tagged size 28 NS that I washed and dried (in the dryer) once and they shrunk to almost a perfect fit.  However they are still a little too baggy.  I want to buy a new pair and keep those as my unwashed pair of raw denim and I was thinking about looking at something that comes slightly slimmer.  I've tried the PS in a tagged size 26 (two...
Ordered a jacket from the new fall line (its the cotton-wool blend copenhagen fit) came in the mail on Friday:    
Thanks for the feed back everyday.  The blue stripped shirt is a little too big all around, sleeves and neck.  I think the length of the sleeves on the jacket look better with the white shirt since those sleeves fit me wel.  The next blazer I'm buying is a more traditional blazer with a slightly longer body.
The neck is WAY to big on the blue shirt.  All my shirts are size 14.5 neck but my BB shirts (including the blue striped one) fits terribly.  I'm convinced BB is off on their neck sizes.   Also, I'm going to get another SuitSupply navy blue just in a normal worsted wool thats slightly slimmer with a longer body.  I'll compare the two when the new one comes in.
Suit Supply says its shorter because its supposed to be a more casual type of a SC (its unpadded with no lining and it is 48% cotton and 42% wool and 10% poly) for a thicker feel thats more casual.  So the general census is that its too short?  All the blogs/menswear sites all say shorter jackets are better now but I don't know how short is too short.
How does this SC fit?  I just bought it from SuitSupply.  Its the new fall line's copenhagen jacket.          
Jacket by SuitSupply Shirt by TM Lewin Tie by BB Trousers by J. Crew   How does this SC fit?  I just bought it from SuitSupply.  Its the new fall line's copenhagen jacket.       Two more pics of the jacket:      
Shirt from TM Lewin Tie from Brooks Brothers Pants part of cotton whipcord suit from J.Crew Shoes by AE   I my walnut belt broke so my replacement is in the mail.  
Shirt from TM Lewin Tie from Brooks Brothers Pants part of cotton whipcord suit from J.Crew Shoes by AE   I my walnut belt broke so my replacement is in the mail.