or Connect

Posts by TauKappaEpsilon

Oxford by BB Jeans by APC (NC) Shoes by AE         How does this fit?
The problem with sizing down so much is that the waist is terribly right and uncomfortable for several weeks until/if it stretches. I had a pair of PS sized down two and couldn't wear them for 6 months because the waist was just too tight. After six months of trying I threw them away. I know most people here suggest sizing down at least two but understand how tight the waist is actually going to be. Good luck tucking a shirt in for the first few months.I now have two pairs...
If your true waist size (where you wear your pants) is a 30, get a size 28 NS.
Can you give me your opinions of which is a better fit for me?  I just got a pair of APC NC and I intend to leave them "raw" and wash them as few times as possible (and by wash I mean soak).  I also have a pair of NS that I've machined washed several times and they fit very differently. I think they both fit well but for different purposes.  What are your opinions?     New Cure size 28:     Washed New Standard size 28:  
Can someone give me their opinions of which is a better fit me?  I just got a pair of APC NC and I intend to leave them "raw" and wash them as few times as possible (and by wash I mean soak).  I also have a pair of NS that I've machined washed several times and they fit very differently. I think they both fit well but for different purposes.  What are your opinions?     New Cure size 28:     Washed New Standard size 28:  
Comparison shot of my NS when they were brand new (forgive the shirt and tie):       Comparison shot of my PS when they were brand new:     And Finally the NC:     I think I've found the right cut and size for me.  Its hard for me since I have such skinny legs. I like the slimness of the NC and the PS in the thigh but the PS's taper from the knee down is too drastic for my liking.  It shows off my chicken legs.  I think the NC is the most...
Can anyone comment on the fit of these?  Brand new APC new cure.    
How do these fit?  APC new cure.  First time putting them on:      
Just got my New Cures today how do they fit?    
Heritage.  It's almost identical to the one I have, except, mine is from the London line.