or Connect

Posts by TauKappaEpsilon

Can anyone comment on the fit of these?  Brand new APC new cure.    
How do these fit?  APC new cure.  First time putting them on:      
Just got my New Cures today how do they fit?    
Heritage.  It's almost identical to the one I have, except, mine is from the London line.
Go with a pair of 29 NS.
I'm looking to buy a new pair of denims and I'd like to stay with APC (or something close in price and quality).  I currently have tagged size 28 NS that I washed and dried (in the dryer) once and they shrunk to almost a perfect fit.  However they are still a little too baggy.  I want to buy a new pair and keep those as my unwashed pair of raw denim and I was thinking about looking at something that comes slightly slimmer.  I've tried the PS in a tagged size 26 (two...
I mostly stay in the MC section of this site so please excuse my ignorance, but here is my question:     I'm looking to buy a new pair of denims and I'd like to stay with APC (or something close in price and quality).  I currently have tagged size 28 NS that I washed and dried (in the dryer) once and they shrunk to almost a perfect fit.  However they are still a little too baggy.  I want to buy a new pair and keep those as my unwashed pair of raw denim and I was...
I'm looking to buy a new pair of denims and I'd like to stay with APC (or something close in price and quality).  I currently have tagged size 28 NS that I washed and dried (in the dryer) once and they shrunk to almost a perfect fit.  However they are still a little too baggy.  I want to buy a new pair and keep those as my unwashed pair of raw denim and I was thinking about looking at something that comes slightly slimmer.  I've tried the PS in a tagged size 26 (two...
Ordered a jacket from the new fall line (its the cotton-wool blend copenhagen fit) came in the mail on Friday:    
Thanks for the feed back everyday.  The blue stripped shirt is a little too big all around, sleeves and neck.  I think the length of the sleeves on the jacket look better with the white shirt since those sleeves fit me wel.  The next blazer I'm buying is a more traditional blazer with a slightly longer body.