or Connect

Posts by TauKappaEpsilon

I want to get a few nordic sweaters (like the authentic Norwegian sweaters) but I don't know where to get them.  I found a company called Dale of Norway but they have limited selection and they are very expensive.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  Also, what are you opinions on these sweaters for a casual weekend/apres ski inspired look?
What cordovan boot by BB?
I left my DSLR at parents house so iphone pictures are all I have.  What do you mean by outsole?        
These came in today and they appear to be on the 341 last.  Can anyone comment on this last compared to other C&J lasts?  I really like this last.  The boots fit like a glove without being too snug.
What do you wear these boots with?  Business only or "smart" casual as well?  If you wear them casually, how do you wear them?
These are Brooks Brothers Peal and Co. boots.  I'm trying to figure out who makes these, I just bought a pair.  I was told they might be CJ.  Can any of you confirm that?  Also, what are your opinions on these boots?    
These are made by Brooks Brothers Peal and Co which I believe is actually made by either Alden or AE.  Can anyone tell me who makes these?  And if anyone has them, or knows about them, and can tell me your opinions that would be a help.    
the sleeves can be let out .75 inches.
Looks good to me.  What do you think about it?
The WSJ wouldn't have rated Suit Supply suits to rival Armani suits if it was a "bargain basement" type of place.   http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703385404576258671135584478.html