or Connect

Posts by TauKappaEpsilon

Can you post of few pictures of how they came out?  Include a fit pic and a picture of the new slevedge line?  I'm thinking about doing this also.    
They look nice to me.    
I have a pair of Taupe suede DB and I want to get another pair.  I can't decide between the Oakwood or the Grey suede.  What do you all think?  They will mostly be worn with tan chinos and jeans.
I've been wearing my DBs in the rain here in DC for the past few days and havent had any problems with the crepe sole.  I dont know why everyone on here always complains about it. 
After only about a month of daily wear on my PS I'm starting to see some fading.  Slight fading in the honeycombs and good creases where the whiskers will be.
Sufu seems to have a really good denim section.  The APC thread on SuFu is all pictures and fir pictures where as the APC thread on SF is all the same sizing question over and over again.     I really dont post on either of the forums much, as I lurk more to see whats out there.
Apparently SnoSeal works well on the Taupe except it changes the color to more of a brownish color.
hypebeast.com/forum superfuture.com 
What does he mean by Nikes and "Whites"?  What are whites?
Anyone else?