or Connect

Posts by TauKappaEpsilon

I'm pretty new to these 3 forums but I'm only active on here so I was wondering if anyone could try to explain the differences between the 3 forums.  Maybe a general stereotype of each forum would ever help.     Thanks!
No idea.  I've never had that problem, although, I've never walked through very deep puddles.  
yes.
Its not wrong at all.  Check out Context Clothing's sizing chart.  It easily explains that you go one size below your true waist size.      
Why is everyone so confused about sizing?  Sizing is very easy.   Buy a pair that is 2 sizes smaller then your waist size. They will stretch two sizes.  If you are buying Petite Standards, understand they will be tight.  If you do not like tight, go only one size smaller then your waist size, or buy New Standards.   Generally, PS are more common among men with smaller legs since they are a tighter fit.   Generally, NS are more common among men...
Everything looks better and everything flows pretty well.  Its a very simple look.  College zip-up hoodie, shirt, jeans, and DB.  Everything fits and flows well.
  I dont think you need to do anything special to these.  Just spray them with some water resistant spray.  The taupe's are a distressed suede so they aren't as likely to get ruined by water.  I wear my taupe's in the rain all the time and I haven't seen any damage done to them yet.
I went to DavidZ today in NYC and they have a great selection of DBs in all different colors.  I might cop a pair of the navy suede ones, except, they are slightly darker then I'd like.
Get some kind of tweed or herringbone sports coat for the fall/winter.   Brooksbrothers: http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=1&Section_Id=678&Product_Id=1473194&Parent_Id=217&default_color=OLIVE&sort_by=§ioncolor=§ionsize=   Ralph Lauren: http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11883918&cp=1760781.4218860&view=all&ab=viewall&parentPage=family   J....
  SO much better then your last one!