or Connect

Posts by TauKappaEpsilon

Terrible (really, really awful) shot, so my apologies in advanced, of my new Barbour Powell. Size small. For reference I am 6' tall with a 35.5 inch chest and a size 29 waist.   Can anyone comment on fit? The store doesnt have this in an XS however, they did have the Chelsea Sportsquilt in an XS and it fit a lot more snug. I opted for the Powell because I think I'll like/need more room in the winter to layer heavy sweaters or the occasional SC. What do you think?
I've been looking to buy a Barbour for three years. The Georgetown, DC store is only 2 miles from my house so I've been there countless times trying on everything they had in the store. I always wanted the class waxed jacket, bedale, beaufort, etc. but they are too baggy/boxy and when I size down the sleeves are too short. Today I stopped in again looking to see if they got anything new for the fall and I walked out with a Powell quilted jacket in black. I really like...
Suit supply suit TM Lewin Shirt Brooks Brothers tie     What do you think?    
I have a dark charcoal suit with white pin stripes that I'm having trouble pairing shirts and ties to. Can some of you give me some suggestions as to what color shirts and ties I should try pairing with this suit?  
I'm looking into getting the Ranger Mocs but was wondering if someone could help me with sizing. I currently have a pair of the Chromexal pinch penny loafers in a size 9. The 9 fits perfectly (maybe even a hair too short). I bought the 9 knowing they were a hair short but thinking they would stretch, they did, slightly. The ranger mocs I intend to wear with and without socks, depending on the time of year. Would a size 9.5 be the right size if the 9 in the pinch loafer...
If I get a pair of NS and have them tailored the day I buy them, will that damage any types of fades I may one day achieve?
I'm selling my Daltons.  They are dark brown size 8.5.  They have only been worn a handful of times because they never quite fit right.  They are in great condition.  There is some wear on the bottom (obviously) and some minor creasing on the uppers.  I'm selling for $200 which includes the boots, the original box and the shoe bags that they came with.   I ship out of DC and accept PayPal as payment.  Here are some pictures.  Please ask for any additional photos if...
What is everyone's favorite Rolex model?  Does anyone have a gold daydate with white face and roman numerals? If so, can you post some pictures?
What does SF think about the AP diver?    
is a charcoal grey pinstripe suit with plain shirt and tie acceptable for a funeral if I dont own a black suit?