or Connect

Posts by TauKappaEpsilon

I'd suggest getting the new Argon. I posted a photo of me wearing mine a few posts back. It is both warmer and slimmer than the bedale. 
Just bought the new Argon jacket from the Polo line. Very similar to the bedale but slimmer fit and quilted lining rather than tradition tartan lining. I rewaxed it the day I bought it because I dont like how dry the sylkoil finish feels to me. Due to that, the jacket looks closer to black than navy. This is a navy jacket with a dark chocolate brown moleskin collar. The inside of the collar, which touches your neck, is made of corduroy. For your reference, this jacket is a...
 Pretty sure its the same collar.
Can skylkoil jacket be rewaxed using thornproof wax?
I dont understand how any of you can size down. I'm skinny. 6' tall 140lbs with a 29inch waist and long lanky 33.5" legs/inseam. I've been wearing a true to size NS for about 6 months and has no stretched out anywhere close to enough to be too big on me. Before that I had a pair of true to size NC which were worn for a year and a half they also never stretched out to be too big on me. This whole concept of sizing down 2-3 sizes is ridiculous in my opinion. For the people...
 Look into the new polo line and get the Argon. It's a waxed jacket that is significantly slimmer than the bedale and beaufort.
Bump. Still for sale. $200.
There is a lot of discussion regarding Barbour all over this forum specifically Streetwear & Denim since they have their own "Official Barbour" thread so I wanted to make a "Classic Menswear Barbour" thread. Traditionally Barbour's waxed jackets were worn strictly in the country for hunting and anything else outdoors. However, recently (as of the last fifteen years +/-) there has been a noticeable shift from Barbour being strictly a country item to Barbour becoming more...
Suit Supply. They can often sell you a suit jacket as a separate and then custom make you the pants with the exact same fabric. I've had that done with one of my navy birdseye suits and it came out perfectly. You'll be under you $750 price point.
Anyone?