or Connect

Posts by Bandalar

I didn't know old German people had such a good sense of style!  I think they are much cheaper in Germany too.... My local store sells them for $225 each, but I once saw someone on eBay selling similar models for about 90 plus shipping. Not anymore it seems :(   Not sure why the indigo (very nice blue color) is not available on the Brax website... I hope its not discontinued. I've never worn blue pants before but this one is just beautiful, definitely a good choice...
I've been eyeing  a pair of Brax Cesar Micro-Lane Indigo colored pants for a while now, but now that I decided to actually buy them I can't find this model at my local luxury menswear shop (Harry Rosen, a Canadian store). Does anyone know where I can find Brax pants online? I've been looking everywhere, seems like it's not a very common brand. These are probably the nicest pants I've ever seen, so I definitely want to find a pair or two ASAP incase this model is being...
I'm new to the world of nice dress clothes, and I was wondering if anyone has compiled a rough estimate of dress shirt quality by brands or knows where I can find one. I think this would be really useful for newbies like me. For example, if I see an Eton and an Etro shirt on sale at the same price with similar designs, I don't know which one to go for at the present time.   Examples of name that would be on such a list (ideally) include: Eton, Etro, Gucci, Hugo Boss,...
Looking for Alberto Stone Modernica pants (Model 8507) in size 33-34. Will also consider any other Alberto pants.   Thank you!
I'm looking for mostly dress shirts, but will consider Polos and other shirts if they are really nice. I'm size 15-15.5 neck. Examples of brands I'm looking for include Hugo Boss, Canali, Eton, etc.    Thank you!
How big is 38 chest for the shirt? I'm not very familiar with measurements... I'm 5"10 and I weigh 170 lbs. Thanks.
  I tried with all three of them, didn't find anything :(     Is it the cuts/designs you don't like or is it just bad quality for the price?  
I've been looking for some nice Hugo Boss shirts on eBay and I've been surprised at how cheap they are.... which makes me a little suspicious. Does anyone know how to identify a real Hugo Boss dress shirt, or happen to know any 100% reputable ebay sellers of nice dress shirts?   Here are the shirts I've been looking at:   Shirt...