or Connect

Posts by nicholasiclark

Stich is your brother wearing a sinn? Also for what it's worth I love his suit hate the fit......
    Another Purple tie day.....    
Little Disheveled at the end of a Looonggg day working on getting better pics too but fire away....Need a PS....        
Everyone is a Noob at some point..... Here to learn not to get belittled, as a little younger gent I like feedback I strive to be as great as all of you someday...
    I know it is difficult to see with lack of a up close picture but given the collar of the shirt is it an acceptable use and is it a poor half windsor I presented? 
    It actually is a half windsor.      It is one of my wider ties but thank you guys for the advice.
So long time lurking First contribution.....   I was bored in between meetings and decided to take to plung and take pics, not my favorite fit and not best to start so excuse the quality. I will make a point for full length per Victor's request in the future....   Also I know that I will get greif on the windsor but this tie doesn't like a FIH... I was a culprate of using the windsor for a long time but have been educated on the FIH and use it 90 percent of the...