or Connect

Posts by AndroFan

I re-bumped this in error at the wrong time yesterday.  Am rebumping now, at the correct time.  They really end in an hour now.    All of these shirts end in in an hour.  Additionally, because Styleforum members    @SpooPoker (here) and @capnwes (here) have generously taken upon themselves to donate 20% of my sales amounts for the next two weeks to the hospital where fellow Styleforum member @div25sec9's (here) newborn baby, Emily, awaits a heart transplant, I will also...
I just posted the largest number of items I ever have, in part, because Styleforum members @SpooPoker (here) and @capnwes (here) have generously taken upon themselves to donate 20% of my sales amounts for the next two weeks to the hospital where fellow Styleforum member @div25sec9's (here) newborn baby, Emily, awaits a heart transplant.  Because of their immense generosity, I am further donating 20% of my own sales for the next two weeks to these charities:   50% to the...
I find it fascinating that, on a thread full of consigners, the only issue of continuing butthurt in my long, and well-thumbed original post, is my railing against the usefulness of consigners.   On that note, the issue is dead to me.   If I've learned one thing during my innumerable hours spent on interwebz forums, it is this: people do what people do.
Gotz this stuffs today.         
It's a black Friday SHIRTTACULAR!!   Lots of cool shirts up this week.  All 10 day auctions, low starting bids.   http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=&_ssn=70_lac_lover&_sop=10   Newly listedMINT Robert talbott Estate BESPOKE white striped w/huge MOP btn shirt Sz 15.5/34       Expedited shipping available Time left:Nov-29 16:01 $39.99 0...