or Connect

Posts by NeopreneJeans

Selling a TOJ Varsity (one of the older versions) in a cream/black colorway.    
Absolutely gorgeous blazer made from 100% cotton. Very smooth - feels almost silk-like. Great for spring and summer, or over a sweater for the chillier seasons.   Bought it from an SF user some time ago who apparently has only used it a couple of times. I've personally only worn it out once to an event and got it steam cleaned after. Basically, it's in a really good condition.   Hidden buttons, patch pockets, surgeon's cuffs.   Dropped price! Now...
Anyone have a pair of Petites that'll (eventually) fit a 29 waist?
Anyone have a pair for sale that'll fit a 29" waist? Not too bothered about which cut.
Great price, shame it hasn't been grabbed yet. W+H hoodies for $100 and below used to disappear really quickly when I was searching for one on B&S just last year
If anyone's willing to proxy some CM shirts off the sales rack for me, lemme know.
Try Outlier, they make some pretty awesome tech-ish clothes. 
Century Grill was indeed pretty awesome, at least when I went.
Nah, they aren't. WG's are more tapered from the knees down.   BTW sick photo. How long've you been wearing them?    
 Sorry, just noticed the post date. Looking forward to that online store though.