or Connect

Posts by NeopreneJeans

I'm applying to LSE too, fingers crossed
Looking for a tux from Uniqlo or +j, get in touch if you have one for sale
Preferably in black, though midnight blue would be fine too. Need a satin trim shawl collar jacket for a size 36 chest and matching pants for a size 30-31 waist.   Get in touch with pictures, measurements and of course, your best price. Thanks!
Preferably in black, though midnight blue would be fine too. Need a satin trim shawl collar jacket for a size 36 chest and matching pants for a size 30-31 waist.   Get in touch with pictures, measurements and of course, your best price. Thanks!
        It's pretty awesome. A couple of details: - 8 simultaneous playback tracks, with 64 virtual tracks! Basically, you can put 64 different guitar/drum/bass etc. tracks in a single song. - On board drum machine (velocity-sensitive pads!), 300+ patterns included. Can also sample your own drum parts. - Comes with 2 onboard mics, and mic + line in + guitar inputs. - Ridiculous amount of effects for guitar, bass and vocals (including pitch...
no
Does anyone have a +j suit for sale? Or barring that, just a regular Uniqlo line.
Used it a couple of times when I first got it but eventually stopped once I bought an iPhone + a new lens for my DSLR. Found it at the back of a drawer today, charged up the battery and everything seems to be working fine. Don't really need it, so I'm selling it to fund some purchases.   Price includes shipping from Malaysia.   15mm thick, 10.1MP, 4 x optical zoom, touch screen, image editing etc.
  I'll probably get the cotton jersey 'lazy suit' from Sifr when it comes out next year but until then, I want something to tide me over. Let me know what you have for sale + details and pics, and we can discuss a price.   Not (too) picky about quality, as long as it fits right. Will even consider stuff from Topman.   As stated in the title, I typically wear jackets of 36R or 36S and pants should fit a 29 waist.   Thanks!
Oooh, this actually sounds pretty interesting. Got pictures / direct links? Also, I'd probably need a proxy.