or Connect

Posts by NeopreneJeans

Looking to get some cheap GATs meself, where did you buy yours?
Do want. Where to get this though? Can't find it at the local Puma
buying this for sure
Let me know the details, send me pictures and your best price etc. Looking for something along the line of Sifr's lazy blazer or Wings + Horns' cotton jersey blazers.
I advise everyone to steer far away from this thing, had a horrendous time selling to him. Once he received his item, he proceeded to launch all sorts of bewildering accusations. Tellingly, he didn't make a Paypal complaint - probably because there was nothing to complain about - and instead tried to demand for cash refunds. When I rightfully asked him to fuck off, he proceeded to leave me the most nonsensical trader feedback.
Beautiful pair of shoes from Jil Sander. Worn several times, yours for the goddamnlow price of $150. Newly washed with saddle soap:
Beautiful pair of shoes from Jil Sander. Worn several times, yours for the goddamnlow price of $150. Newly washed with saddle soap:
A Dries Van Noten suit for your consideration. In the slimmest size 48 ever produced. Fits more like a size 44 or 46. $400 $350 for the suit. $250 for the jacket only. Sleeve detail.  
A Dries Van Noten suit for your consideration. In the slimmest size 48 ever produced. Fits more like a size 44 or 46. $400 $350 for the suit. $250 for the jacket only. Sleeve detail.  
Can I get hem, knee and thigh measurements?