or Connect

Posts by chogall

Which ebook store in Japan let's users save pictures for clippings???
Hence the post here. Another egg head tin can soldier. Or whatever Ambrose calls foo.
Hatch grain.
There could be even more restrictions on the already inflexible MTO program?!?
Over the top rococo.
I think they look perfectly fine as is. Maybe you should ask Cleverley to do you right by fixing the heel pain problem.JLSJ will for sure do a great job in making a more roomy toe chukka boots.I like those EG quarter patterns better than the Bestetti one. But it's just me. So my guess is this new pair will be unlined square waist chukka for casual summer?
One day. When I have too much money lying around. I will get one of those crazy sole nail pattern pair of shoes. As display only. They won't stand to regular wear and tear outside of some sheep or rabbit hair carpeting.
Where's the ankle pain? Agreed that the balance is kinda off, the quarters seems quite big in proportion to the toe/vamp piece. Are they Cleverleys? IME for unlined shaft you still need the heel stiffeners cupping your heels otherwise it's very prone to heel slips.
there will always be gaps between book and tv/movie. But I will be happy as long as the major events and ending are portrayed in the TV series.
For people working in "the industry" it's perfectly fine to dress like they sell clothes.But why discredit CBD crowd for their contributions? Manton, Armoury guys, Maomao, or Dieworkwear are all good taste herbadasher/writer who don't dress like a sales at Wilkes or Ralph Lauren. And I am pretty sure they punched some impact at least on this forum.