or Connect

Posts by chogall

Brush before and after wear, shoe trees in between.  I polish my shoes every few months only and boots every wear if they were used for gardening. I have ~20 pairs of shoes. To maintain mirror shine, just use stockings to polish away the scuffs.  If that doesnt take care of those, use a tiny bit of wax and all cuffs can be touched up within 5 mins.
That pair appears to be very vintage SC, probably dating to their very beginning. AFAIK, some major changes were made when they started they RTW line, and another wave of changes were made when Car took over after the 08 crash. Even their OEM for Bonera looks better made.
Someone famous. Got it.
Yours?  They do look very John Lobb.
 My shoes from different makers have pretty significant different shapes/length and fits.  Both make their own lasts from rough turns.
Dorayaki brown with a hint of red bean color will work perfect.
Look for merger arb opportunities; tons of other Chinese MBO, all those insurer mergers, all those telco mergers.
Flip on eBay. You can't tailor down that many sizes. Pant back pockets will be kissing each other.
Proper douchebags drive a brand new car every two weeks to avoid license plate registration. Steve Jobs style.
Congrats. Maker from which region? French, Japan, UK, or US?