or Connect

Posts by chogall

Cost the IPO? Her partnership stake is still intact with or without the IPO and she could always ask for a buyout if she's that desperate for a payout day.
My lady friends said showing more legs would make them look taller. So I have all my pants cut in Kim Jong Il style; sits at nipple, full through hip and thigh, finished with a rounded square dictator glasses and Corean revolutionary haircut. I look nice.
Neutralizing the acid with high pH liquids such as saddle soap is not advised; it will change the protein structure at your digestion system causing it to lose fidelity and durability.I would look for a pH neutral solution; either cream, paste, or liquid is fine.
Just let it dry for a few days. It might just go away into a dull spot.
Are those the 7 kingdoms? Excluding the Greyjoy.
You be surprised how many Swiss made watches are using Chinese made movements instead of the good old ETA.
How the hell does she get breast milk years after childbirth... The whole eyrie story line is so fucking creepy.
Who would care about a little Botox here a little silicon there on gorgeous girl sitting across the table?
1. Condition them with bick4 or some other conditioner. Not renovateur or any cleaner/conditioner.2. Just polish and wear them.
Chances are those made in wherever belts are partially made in or components from China or Vietnam before finished in those countries you associate with quality.