or Connect

Posts by chogall

Well then none of those shoes will age beautifully. Perhaps thats the allure of applied patina; many do not have the time or patience to wait for acquired patina.
Where did you buy them from? Stock flat laces from JL are short but readily available. Stock StC laces are longer, IME.
 emphasis added...
 IMO, its best to respect dictions at different localities.
 About the same vs. StC. Besides, both are pegged at waist.
Good luck fitting your men's shoes in there. 8" exterior width probably means 7" interior width, which can only accommodate probably size 7 and down. They are designed for ladies shoes.
 I think it would be possible to wet and level the welt bend to eliminate what you described/saw, but there's really no point. I don't think the metal toe plates make that much sound or makes sheos slippery at all; my s.o. only notices it when I am driving my stick shift metal-pedal car...
You have seen metal toe taps new; here's a picture of a really used one (~7 yrz).   Blocked some as they really have nothing to add but trolling against one of the very few knowledgeable people on forum...  
Interesting.  0501 looks very different on luxire vs huddersfield/swatch i have. Luxire: Huddersfield (best representative to swatch irl)