or Connect

Posts by chogall

That is a last coming out of a computerized last making machine. Thus I was inquiring about if he has access to one.Some last makers start from a block of wood. Some last makers start from an almost finished last and refine from that point.
Interesting. That's the home countries of Daniel Wegan and Kevin Seah. Except a lot more waters added or flooding Thailand and Cambodia.
One thing that could cause problem is lacing the shoes too tightly; upper lacing will be pressed hard against the veins on the back of your feet and making them swell, thus causing shoes to feel tighter than they actually are.
Very interesting wing tip design though it occupies a bit too much toe and vamp space in my opinion. The patina is good but the watermark on the quarters does appear like typical water stain. Sole painting/tattoo looks very good as well but this looks more like display shoes
Cusp as in the toe area? Do you have toe wiggle room? Or the upper is pushed against the top of your toes? As to instep tightness, does it work for you if its not laced tightly? I am usually JL 9EE and G&G 9.5F/G. But I am PRET size 8.5G with extra 5mm width added around the whole small toe area, as measured and recommend by Mr Car. The result is not optimal; left and right toe is okay but ring toe is pressed against the edge of the toe and left ring toe is being...
The last on the left side is a machine made last.
Saw that blog post. His new arum last looks so much better balanced!
 Does Hayafuji-san has access to industrialized last-making machines???
Mr Nishiyama's shoes are very distinctively Cleverley...
Handmade manufacturing. Nice. My iPhones are handmade manufactured too.