or Connect

Posts by chogall

Gotta remember Cowboy boots are long pegged at the waist long before SC was founded...  And I suspect DWFII has been making boots longer than SC as well abide much smaller quantity.
It's probably gonna stay at Kevin Seah bespoke.
Just saying. Can't blame the customer when their feet hurting from last adjusted shoes. Not hurting customers feet is and should be the common deniminator for proper shoe fit.
Keeping the spirit of this threak alive, here's an industrialized and computerized last making machine, similar to what Mr Hayafuji have access to:       And here's a Japanese last maker using Japanese woodworking tools:
Not saying which one is better than which.  Just curious if he has access to industrialized and computerized last making machine.  That's all.
 Thank you for not posting more pictures of your bang up feet injuries!! I grew up wearing a lot of barefoot and have no problems with my bespokes shoes or gemmed shoes.  The mind just expect shoes cause no pain on feet.  Nothing much.  Especially shoes fitted by the experts.
That is a last coming out of a computerized last making machine. Thus I was inquiring about if he has access to one.Some last makers start from a block of wood. Some last makers start from an almost finished last and refine from that point.
Interesting. That's the home countries of Daniel Wegan and Kevin Seah. Except a lot more waters added or flooding Thailand and Cambodia.
One thing that could cause problem is lacing the shoes too tightly; upper lacing will be pressed hard against the veins on the back of your feet and making them swell, thus causing shoes to feel tighter than they actually are.
Very interesting wing tip design though it occupies a bit too much toe and vamp space in my opinion. The patina is good but the watermark on the quarters does appear like typical water stain. Sole painting/tattoo looks very good as well but this looks more like display shoes