or Connect

Posts by chogall

Probably tail, scale too uniform to be one of the belly/leg cut.
 Depends on the leather, if its FUN, CRU, or VNA.  But the general rule is if the leather has no top coat, it will appear to be more dry. Easiest way to tell if leather is finished is by dripping water on the shoes; if the water was absorbed into the leather and caused color to darken, then it has little or no top coat.  Otherwise its finished with a top coat.
 There's no science in 3D printing.  It's hot these days just because 3D printing patent expired recently, which means its been around for decades.  Application of 3D scanning and bespoke/custom shoemaking has been done already.  All sucked.  And even bespoke makers toying around with 3D last carving machines gave that up.
 Looks Vass to me.  Cordovan.  New Peter?
 I know ;(  The nearest JL store is 6 hours of driving away from me. It's also very hard to capture the color of museum calf. Here are two pictures of some of the swatches in the book.  Color is really fucked BTW, I don't know how to take pictures or get the color right especially under store lighting. Black, Pewter, Dark Brown, Parisian, Pale Gray, New Gold Deep Red, Plum, Chestnut, Forest Green, Red, Cream, Dark Brown Lightweight, Cashew, Sky Blue
Mediocre characters supported by Kevin Spacy acting.  Not much development.  Huge churn at the ranks of supporting casts with lots of casualties of interesting and intriguing characters, including Kate Mara/Zoe Barnes, Doug Stamper, Pete Russel.  At this turnover rate they might as well write the show now feels like Cast Away with Kevin Spacey.
 Go to JL store at NYC or Irvine and ask for leather sample book.  I remember seeing leather sample book at Leather Soul as well.
He started his business selling seconds before funding G&G.
Different types of calf leather needs different type of care, as I indicated above.
 Nick (of Bespoke England) and Susan dominates both EG and JL factory sale.  Good luck competing against them.