or Connect

Posts by chogall

Maybe we aren't exactly talking about the same thing, but here's what I am trying to express: walking mechanics/posture barefoot is different than walking in heeled shoes.  For heeled shoes, your body will adept to the elevated heel and heel strike.  This does not happen when walking barefoot, where your body goes back to natural walking position, heel strike but with much less force and shifts the landing position further forward.  And the faster you go the more forward...
 Try experiencing "barefoot" "shoes" such as Vibram Five Fingers.  Our bodies are amazing in adopting to different constrain devices, from shoes to corsets.
There actually are "smart" shoes that connects via Bluetooth to your cell phone that directs you where to walk. All designed by people from a country where majority of the population still defecates on the ground.
 Why?  Have you tried to walk or run barefoot?  Heel stride is abnormal to body mechanics.
What is RMCH???
No shit, it's Chelsea boots. Vass is making them properly by increasing vamp space and heel slippage so you can slide your feet in.Now let's hear how wingtip and captoes fit differently with the same last and blame Vass for it.
Dress shirts are originally undershirt themselves. Thus the habit of not taking off jackets and using replaceable collars.
It really depends on the climate and personal preferences. I don't like wearing undershirts. And I find only loosely fitted shirts to be comfortable in hot and humid climates.
 More instant gratification purchases or more bespoke purchases? IME with that sheer number of shoes you purchased last year it could make sense to go bespoke.  10 Vass can get you a pair of JL Paris bespoke.  Even 10 pairs of AE seconds could get you some US bespoke shoes.
 Not all shoe manufacturers always replaces insoles during recrafting.  For example, John Lobb replaces insoles selectively upon their own discretion while Allen Edmonds don't replace insoles or gemming but only welt, cork, outsole, etc. The ones who replaces insoles do it because either insole worn down or too difficult to attach new gemming.