or Connect

Posts by chogall

Usually half length sock liner unless specially requested to use full or 3/4. Or having an removable insole padding or cushioned insoles.
Yup
Vass uses full insole liners.
I just wanna see Danny nude and being violently raped again.Fuck those dragons too.Best of her plot is with the Khals in season 1. Rest is simply insufferable.
Not sure if its still being updated/maintained.   It's internal shoe size calculator is kinda off.   It recommends me 8UK left, 9UK right, where I am 8.5EE UK left, 9E-9.5D UK right.
So where's Ser Davos when Jon Snow got bitch stabbed? Humping the Red Priest?
Theoretically higher, as castle wall is higher than the cat walk.But on the other hand, we do t know if they are presumably fine.They could very well be going all in, do or die.
They could just lock Jon out of the gate. Or kill him when he's passing through the tunnel. And Sam wouldn't be able to do anything about it.But they didn't. They waited until their wildling 'nemesis' went through the gate, fat Sam gone, and red priest at the keep.
Pretty good episode IMO. Show Stannis was portrayed as an inept retard for all his actions. So he met his end. The show needs an evil character to hate on and Ramsey is the new Joffery. So he is not gonna die easy. We need less of Danny plot. Stupid shit. Bran and his little brother is just missing now for a whole season? No sexy wildlings or fireball wizards. The walk of shame is nicely done. And how Jon Snow dies is filmed nicely. But the mutiny took so long in...