or Connect

Posts by chogall

It's a huge myth that GY or hand welter construction is water proof or water resistant.It is not much more water resistant than channeled Blake stitches shoes.Water simply sipped into insole from outsole.
That's a very ignorant and uninformed comment.Metal toe plates very rarely make any sounds.But then you might tip toe everywhere as a ballet dancer.
I thought that was James Bond several years ago. Or was it another pair of v front blucher?
Missing his trunk shows ever since Wingtip started hosting them due to my traveling schedule.
If I remembered correctly, they already changed accounting to deferred revenue plan to adjust for the software related sales.Also, due to their sales model, they realize as sell in not sell through.
Ties are usually not bright enough to mute the shoes colors.
ETF can also reverse split as well, see most volatility ETFs.Remember, ETF is at least an derivative from its underlying. Sometimes it's a second derivative whose underlying is an derivative itself.Caveat emptor. What you buy is not what you see for ETF.
Check the shoe care or shoe construction threads where these issues were debated. Sunken toe plates barely makes any sound. Toe nails don't really protect toe wear, IMO. And on the other hand, sunken toe plates might hurt your inseaming but that is debated.
You should be able to find Lexol on Amazon or your local shoe care or car care store. Bick4 on Amazon or their own website.
Renovateur has part mild cleaner but you only need to condition. Waxing the threads helps rejuvenating them.