or Connect

Posts by chogall

WTH is doppio frappucino caramel macchiato con natta :/
 Navy suit, white shirt, chestnut tie, chestnut shoes will look worse than with a navy tie.  And that chestnut tie will even bring attention down to the shoes as the southern half will have more contrast than the northern half. In that yfyf's picture, his light colored shoes worked really well because 1) his upper half has very high contrast that worked for his complexion very well, while 2) the light colored shoes harmonized with the white/cream pants, bringing down...
WTB lion skin.  Cecil the Lion or his lion cubs! 
 In the long run, we are all dead.  So everything is short term relatively. :)
I remember seeing that being stated publicly.    And from a manufacturing standpoint, they should utilize as much of the hide as possible without sacrificing quality.   John Lobb's leather quality has always seen top notch compare to other RTW makers, and unlike some high end makers, I personally havent seen any decline in material used.   But its just me.
 Apple is still a computer company.  Google is still a search engine.  Both still made 90%+ of their revenue from their core competency. Facebook, 7 years after its rebirth, is still a display media company.  Nothing has changed, and not much will. All these companies' strategies are still about enhancing stickiness of their platform so they could keep selling the same product, be it a computer on your desk/lap/pocket/wrist, a spot on your browser search results, or a spot...
 It's going to take a long while before we can see they reform their Board. Still has three ex-fucking-CEO on there...
 Short term by IRS means 1 year or less...
 Or maybe, to ones facial complexion, hair color, glasses rim material!  What do you mean?  Shoes are supposed to be a visual anchor that puts a man on the ground, to provide the foundation of a figure. Or do you prefer navy suits with light tan shoes levitation that's often seen in NYC?
 No.  Its designed for no one with standard length/width, and graded up/down according to specs.