or Connect

Posts by chogall

Taking Canadian tuxedo too literally.
I don't know what you are all smoking but bespoke takes more than original block patterns...
Just because some of us don't have much hair does not mean this thread is at all about fit. This is a casual style thread, not a casual fit critique thread.
Did they all book the wrong flight?
Are you trading London market at HK or something?Get a hair cut every month at least. Once middle age hits and your hair starts thinning, you will look pathetic with your current hairdo.The outfit looks okay. Way too heavy to walk outside for Hong Kong in my opinion.Maybe consult with the Armoury guys, who all regularly survived wearing tweed in HK. Bikram yoga iGents.
Renovateur, the No.1 cause of iGent skin cancer.
Awesome John Lobb Paris bespoke. Size is closer to US 8.5 to 9 Wide. http://www.ebay.com/itm/251622225764
You are still wearing a jacket... How do you survive the heat and humidity? It might be just me but i don't like beiber style hairdo. Especially in hot and humid parts of the world.
They do have the tendency to wear foot corsets. Asian customers prefers to have their bespoke shoe made tight, to create an more elegant shape.
That's definitely an overstatement and a gross generalization of different peoples. Maybe it's true for populous of your region but the Italian lasts were designed for Japan, where shoe sizes were much smaller, narrower heel, and wider front.