or Connect

Posts by chogall

Saint crispins is hand welted and pegged at waist. So it does offer differentiation against high end UK makers.The upper leather used is different tho, they do use more parts of the hide for making.
I like St Crispins over other high end UK brands such as EG/G&G/JL.  Have no experience with Besttetti, Meccariello, or the Japanese MTO makers so couldn't comment. But SC's leather usage is not quite as good as the rest, IME.
With the exchange rate strongly favoring dollars there's no reason to buy from US venders.
Left shoe inside facing leather quality is questionable.
It's dusty as fuck there, and if you have any boat trip scheduled or plan to climb any of those temples, flat soled canvassed sneakers will be a good choice.
 Its just you.  Leather aint sponges.
 I don't know which part of the world you are from, but in California, grocery stores don't use commercial lawn sprinkler or turrets to spray water all over the place.  They drop mist instead, and those are nowhere close to the intensity of showering/raining. Only on Styleforum the biggest destroyer of Shell is water guns. My #menswear certified #thrifted #Florsheim #cordovan #LWB survived all of the above without any problem. No its not water spots or moistures.
 No.
Right, because water and moisture are exactly the same thing.  Grocery store is not steam sauna.
That's some sick fades. Especially the stacking. Sandpaper?