or Connect

Posts by DLJr

I have them mark both, but I usually ask/say up front since my legs are noticeably different lengths.
I picked this up for S/S from NMWA while I was there for Formosa:
Ah that makes sense, I think the other Inglese I bought was final sale. These fit great by the way. I'll need to order more, probably when I'm up for the next Formosa visit.
I'm sure it's nice, I'm just allergic to a lot of fragrances. No big deal, just caught me off guard.
So that was your jacket I saw, I should have guessed. Shoulders look great. As a side note, anyone who has done Inglese MTO, have the shirts come heavily fragranced? My senses were just bombarded.
Be sure to PM Ben so he can track it down for you.
I'm actually a fan of the color despite it being different than I expected. Only bad news is UPS bag was ripped and a small part of the fabric was damaged. Here's to hoping it won't screw up cutting the patterns for the pieces I'd like to have made.
Everyone getting their lengths?   Mine came today, but I know Ben was still waiting on his own lengths as of yesterday afternoon. Hopefully everyone who was still waiting is getting their length today.
Wrong guy.
Congrats man! It's a great and exhausting club to be a part of, best of luck with everything!