or Connect

Posts by blueplate

Sold! Thanks for reading.
For Sale:   One pair of Rogue Territory Stanton slim-straight denim jeans.   "14.5oz sanforized pure indigo Japanese selvedge denim from Nihon Menpu Mills in the famous Okayama Prefecture. 100% pure indigo dye."   Purchased about 18 months ago for about $240 at Mildblend Supply Company in Chicago.   Red selvedge ID visible if you roll up the cuffs. Silkscreened pockets. Partially lined back pockets. RGT trademark pencil holder in the RH rear pocket.   Here is...
For Sale: Gustin #1 Light Khaki American Chinos, Size 33 Regular Fit I waited 111 days for this item -- you can have it much sooner. Color is a true Khaki. As always, Gustin does a button fly.  Has Corozo buttons. Fabric is a nice, robust twill with the blue waist lining shown in the photo. Per Gustin -- Woven in North Carolina, made in USA. Ships from Michigan (near Ann Arbor). Pants have never been worn outside, only tried on.  They are as new. Paid $85, asking...
Concur on all fronts.  I was very happy with my Ratio oxford shirt & tremendously happy with the customer service.  (They remade a shirt for me, even though it was my fault that I specified the shoulders too small...) Will definitely order from them again.
Have seen quite a few references to a new mailorder underwear / undershirt / socks company "Mack Weldon".  Their site looks interesting -- products designed in the Northeast and made offshore.    Can't find any threads here on Styleforum -- not a single one -- wondering if anyone has any experiences with this company (good, bad or otherwise).   Recommended?   Or is there a source you like better for  undershirts & socks, ordered...
  Yes, I can't find a ref on their Website but it has been discussed in interviews, e.g.   http://brooklynbased.net/blog/2011/06/bespoke-in-brooklyn/    
  Did you make any special or unusual requests?   If not, yes, this seems like a bad experience.  If you did--- what?   Buying online can be a smart move but (as with brick and mortar stores) reputation/feedback is important.     You'll seldom have any trouble just buying an item online --- just make sure you see plenty of pictures of the item, know what you're getting, and buy from a vendor with good feedback (i.e., hundreds or thousands).  If you have special requests,...
For sale -- Corter Bifold wallet, Genuine Shell Cordovan Leather Brand New, includes original packaging   SOLD