or Connect

Posts by terrorsquad

Ok Guys,   Some more pictures of the new Park last and a comparison with the Hiro last            
I'll post some of the comparison pics of the Park last next to hiro last
Park Last is ready;will post pictures of my black wholecuts in the new last soon
 Try looking at the Ehaberdasher website; they have a cream silk Zegna pocket square at USD25 
I have these 2 shoes for sale. Asking USD275 for the C&J's. Prices does not include shipping and Paypal fees            
Trini,whats the weight of the cotton Ariston?I have Cacciopolli swatch book which also has cotton solaro in it and looking at getting a suiting length
Drapers has it I think
Leaves, does the doeskin have a matching belt?
 What was the VAT issue? Curious as I did a GMTO which also involved a EU resident and there were no issues.
 Hmmm...I would personally say it is dependent on the type of leather. I would say that Carmina may have a bit of an edge as a whole package here I remembered that I purchased 2 pairs of DM in tan scotch grain from Meermin. The first one was from their first production so was not sure of the name of the tannery. For the 2nd one, Pepe informed me they sourced the leather from De Puy tannery. After 2 years of wearing the 2nd pair, they have held up remarkably well even after...