or Connect

Posts by terrorsquad

Guys, when you apply the discount code, apart from the discount, will it also deduct VAT?I have reached the stage where I am required payment ie key in my credit card details and VAT has not been deducted yet.
Ben, how much does it usually cost to ship from your UK site to South East Asia 1 pocket square?I need the cream Zegna pocket square but if shipping is too pricey, may turn elsewhere (though tempted to combine it with other items)
Leaves, can Bonafe make something like the G&G Antibes? The baby Lllama would look great in this design.  
I have 2 lengths of vintage H.Lesser 10oz. They no longer make this range and these are super sturdy cloth. I've made one suit in it and its my go to travelling suit.   1) Dark navy 10oz H.Lesser, 3.2 meters. Asking USD250 plus shipping   2) Grey with chalkstripes, 10 oz H. Lesser, 3.5 meters (though tag says 7 meters). Asking USD250 plus shipping - ON HOLD
Brand new Meermin MTO in the gorgeous plum mueseum calf; this was the first run that I organized for plum museum. Made on the Hiro last to Linea Maestro standards, it has the N.A.H on the soles. Its a UK8. Asking: USD250 plus shipping. If you plan to pay via Paypal, please add 4% of total price. Shipping to the US for a pair is USD60; Australia is USD46 Price is firm but I will absorb Paypal fees.
Shays, for your selection of bespoke Tie your Tie ties, would it be possible to orders design that is not listed on your webshop?
Single monk looks nice but DM in brown museum calf would look awesome.Or antique, which IMO would look just as nice.If we can get 6 people lets do it via Skoaktiebolaget?
I'm up for this especially if it's antique brown or museum calf
Anyone knows any retailer carrying Rain last doublemonks?
Leaves,is it possible for Carmina to make something like the JL Chapel on the Rain last for GMTO? Received my Carmina wholecuts.They are awesome!