or Connect

Posts by terrorsquad

Which one did you get Trini?Im torn of getting the Cacciopolli cotton or the Smith Woolen ones. Any thoughts on this?
   I'll give my thoughts on it this weekend. Bear in mind that the Bonafe's are a UK7.5 while the Vass is EU42 and the EG and Carmina are in an UK8. The Bonafe chiseled last is really awesome; I would rate it either on par or better then the EG 888 last. Planning to do a black/grey single monk in the chiseled last ala Aubercy's. Anyone interested?
  Its Park, Park, Olfe and Hiro. The Park shoes are just samples; for the wholecut, it needs to be further adjusted and only then it will look proper. If anyone is interested to see of the shoes being word and a top down picture of it side by side, let me know. But based on the current samples, I think an oxford or a doublemonk will look awesome. Im planning to go ahead with the grey museum calf balmoral. It would be freaking awesome  I'm not sure but should be soon enough.
Far left is Park last in UK7.5 and next to it is same last in UK8.Others are UK8 too
Park,Olfe and Hiro last
Some pictures of my MTO Bonafe's and comparisons to the Vass U last,EG 888 and Carmina Simpson
 Vass has been sold.
 I totally agree with this. My personal preference is the Lesser 8/9oz 
Am not sure on this;will give him a call or text him to ask
Ive received all the samples for the new Park last; wholecut and oxford. Personally, the last looks nicer as an oxford. Size wise, its somewhere in between Olfe and Hiro but gravitating more towards the Olfe.   I'll post some pictures soon.