or Connect

Posts by terrorsquad

Lance, how do they fit?I need a UK8 or UK7.5 (If they fit like Carmina Rain)
So excited to read about the Dovers then was so dissapointed when I read Gabriel's email
Im considering purchasing an Edward Green briefcase and I'm curious if anyone here owns one.Does it age well?its priced similar to a SAB.Im considering it in Dark Oak Antique or in Cloud Antique
Unipair,can you PM me the price of the grey briefcase?Looks gorgeous.
 That is gorgeous. How much would it cost Leaves?
I cant remember if Leaves has answered this but when will he receive the next shipment of DOAK Dovers?I just tried my size and plan to get a pair.
 @laufer, its similar to yours. Mine was the 3200 model on the 946 last. I was made to understand that its and E width, hence why I may go for the F width
Othertravel, the Garrick is a lazyman right?Was there any UK8 available?If yes I may be interested.
 They have a wider toe but length wise, at least for me, they seem a bit shorter. Of course =)
 Ozzie, they are more snug compared to the Olfe. Once I broke in my Olfe's, I realized they were at least a half size too large for me. Ive had no problems with the Hiro though; I can say it fits like a normal UK7.5 although its a UK8. But thats based on my experience with doublemonks; with this pair, I've only tried it on once