or Connect

Posts by terrorsquad

Very sorry to hear of those who are disappointed/unhappy/unsatisfied with there museum calf shoes;I understand the feeling if you get something that does not meet you satisfaction especially if you've paid good money for it    I would say that with regards to the creases, as some of you have pointed out, it may have to do with the leather used ie using all parts of the leather for the multiple shoes. Reason being, from the feedback I received some of you have reported...
Does this include international shipping?
Nutcracker, how much are the keychains?
Yes
G, it will be a chukka and a wholecut.The G&G Arran was my inspiration for this whole hatchgrain project actually.Thanks for all the feedback guys;really appreciate it.Keep them coming, the more feedback and suggestions the better
  To me it still looks a bit to square-ish but we will iron this out with certain modifications to the last. Currently it reminds me of a duck bill     Yup, it will be slightly darker and richer once it is finished     Yup, those are the issues I am discussing with Pepe on. Any suggestions on how to improve the last?
Ok guys, as requested here is an update for the hatchgrain MTO on the new last. Below are some of the  pictures of the hatchgrain; as you can see its not a wholecut as the sample Pepe received was too samll to be made into a wholecut. Pepe has informed me that hatchgrain is thick leather hence the lines on the last are not as apparent as normal calf leather. Based on the pictures below, I am discussing with Pepe on a few aspects of the new last that needs to be worked...
  Timo, will email and also PM you the details 
Guys, for those participating in the Plum Museum Calf MTO, please let me know if you did not yet receive an email from me. For those who have, looking forward to receiving your information by tomorrow 
Nutcracker, what are your thoughts on Masaru Okayama shoes?Does he offer RTW shoes?