It seems Epaulet opened up a thread for Vass group buys.Interesting but I was scared off by the USD865 price they quoted.
Even notch quotes USD600 plus to proxy a pair so Im x sure what makes Epaulets offer more attarctive
I have for sale the following Vass shoes that are BNIB and comes with shoe trees, shoe bags and also the boxes.
1) Vass Doublemonk in Size EU42 on the U-last. Colour is Burgundy/Bordeaux (which is gorgeous in real
Asking Price : USD420 plus shipping (SOLD!!!!!)
2) Vass U-cap in size 40.5 on the U-last. Colour is Bordeaux and is from shell cordovan.
Asking Price: USD525 plus shipping
Payment is via Paypal with the fees...
Ok guys, here is a picture of the new chiseled last. According to Pepe:
1) similar to the New Rey last but has a different toe box;
2) a more marked edge along the side;
3) a higher instep;
4) a modified heel cup; and
5) more volume on the area below to enhance the fitting of the sleek last
This last will be lasted soon and I will provide more pictures. I personally like it and am imagining it as a as sleek chukka in hatchgrain ala G&G