or Connect

Posts by terrorsquad

The process was great since Ive made some suits with him before. It takes approximately 3 months for a fully canvassed suit including fittings.There are only 2 tailors worth trying in Malaysia to me who will not rip you off and I have had the pleasure of making suits with both.  They ,upon request, will shape canvass according to your shoulder line, and not use ready made shoulder pads. If interested, I can show you a picture of the shoulder line minus shoulder pads  Next...
 Its bespoked and fabric is from Drapers Golden Selection. Bespoked here is quite cheap, USD500 for a fully canvassed suit (excluding fabric). Thanks guys for the comments; I actually have a similar one in light grey which I think is nicer =) @DerekS, you are right.The PS is Tom Ford while shoes (if anyone wants to know) is EG Asquith. Bag is from Wood & Faulk
My first try.Lost quite a lot of weight recently  
I have the Asquith on the 888 last in Uk8E.Its tight on the instep but a bit loose at the ball of the foot and there is slippage when I wear it.Was wondering if a UK7.5F on the 888 last would be the solution.Eyeing the Walcot Edwardian antique on sale above:)
 They have Dovers in stock??
Ian, I wear a UK7.5F/G.Anything available in this size?
It seems Epaulet opened up a thread for Vass group buys.Interesting but I was scared off by the USD865 price they quoted. Even notch quotes USD600 plus to proxy a pair so Im x sure what makes Epaulets offer more attarctive
I say go for the Olfe;I wear the same size for Olfe as I wear for CJ348
I had a few of those but sold it for USD450 if Im not mistaken.I'll check my stock and see if I have any left in those sizes
Hi Guys,   I have for sale the following Vass shoes that are BNIB and comes with shoe trees, shoe bags and also the boxes.   1)  Vass Doublemonk in Size EU42 on the U-last. Colour is Burgundy/Bordeaux (which is gorgeous in real      life).   Asking Price : USD420 plus shipping (SOLD!!!!!)     2) Vass U-cap in size 40.5 on the U-last. Colour is Bordeaux and is from shell cordovan.   Asking Price: USD525 plus shipping    Payment is via Paypal with the fees...