or Connect

Posts by terrorsquad

Some comparison pics of a EU39.5 and EU40.5 on the U-last (the U-cap shell cordovan is for sale =))      
Leaves, is the Carmina string loafers in snuff suede available in in UK7.5/8 in your store right now?
Just received some pics of the new chiseled last. Anyone in interested in having a look at it?
  Pepe will be updating me on this either this week or next week; I will drop him an email today or tomorrow
G, that looks awesome.Im thinking will it look just as nice on the F last.Hmmm...
gentleman, any suggestions on the design and last for gold and navy museum calf?Was thinking of the old english in F last and wholecut in K last but would be interested in getting the forums feedback on this
Ive got some BNIB Vass on the U last that I want to offload in size 42.5 and 40.5 that I wanna clear off for around USD420-600(USD600 is for cordovan) if anybody is interested;will post on the classifieds soon
Unipair guy, what last is the Dover on?Am eyeing a pair on the 606 last
  G, can I proxy John Lobbs if they are selling for crazy prices ie USD600 area? 
  Actually, the same thought crossed my mind when I saw it. But I looked back at the JL Vale and some similar G&G's and the buckles all seem to be placed similarly with the one in the picture. Regardless, I'll raise this issue with Pepe when I contact him.