or Connect

Posts by terrorsquad

Also, when I apply the discount code, why is there only a 20% reduction to the price compared to 30% as stated in the code?Anyone experience the same problem?
Guys, when you apply the discount code, apart from the discount, will it also deduct VAT?I have reached the stage where I am required payment ie key in my credit card details and VAT has not been deducted yet.
Ben, how much does it usually cost to ship from your UK site to South East Asia 1 pocket square?I need the cream Zegna pocket square but if shipping is too pricey, may turn elsewhere (though tempted to combine it with other items)
Leaves, can Bonafe make something like the G&G Antibes? The baby Lllama would look great in this design.  
I have 2 lengths of vintage H.Lesser 10oz. They no longer make this range and these are super sturdy cloth. I've made one suit in it and its my go to travelling suit.   1) Dark navy 10oz H.Lesser, 3.2 meters. Asking USD250 plus shipping   2) Grey with chalkstripes, 10 oz H. Lesser, 3.5 meters (though tag says 7 meters). Asking USD250 plus shipping     I have a jacketing length of H.Lesser by Carlo Barbera; if interested will send pics. Asking USD15O plus shipping...
Some Vass and Meemin's I have for sale:   1) Used Vass ankle boots in dark brown suede/dark brown calf combo. Purchased in Budapest, these are a EU42 on the U-last. Beautifull shoes, the U-last does not really fit my feet. Comes with shoe trees.   Asking : USD320 plus shipping   2) Brand new Meermin MTO in the gorgeous plum mueseum calf; this was the first run that I organized for plum museum. Made on the Hiro last to Linea Maestro standards, it has the N.A.H on the...
Shays, for your selection of bespoke Tie your Tie ties, would it be possible to orders design that is not listed on your webshop?
Single monk looks nice but DM in brown museum calf would look awesome.Or antique, which IMO would look just as nice.If we can get 6 people lets do it via Skoaktiebolaget?
I'm up for this especially if it's antique brown or museum calf
Anyone knows any retailer carrying Rain last doublemonks?