or Connect

Posts by soothsayer

How's everybody's summer plans looking? I tried using my school's OCR but that was a pretty dismal failure as I'm still a sophomore and most offers went to juniors/seniors this year. I still have hope as we're non target but strong regionally. I cold emailed ~100 boutique firms this weekend, most replies we're negative but I did get one potential interview with a local PWM firm. I'm wondering if this will be enough for junior year analyst recruiting, or should I seek out...
bump still available
bump still available
Been on a shopping spree for the past couple weeks, its time I face the music. My APCs should be coming in next week but I bought them just yesterday so I'm set until summer….count me in.
Bought these a few months ago but never really wore them much, maybe once or twice. Light heel scuffs on the leather but the soles are pristine. Pretty hard to find this shoe period, even more so in this size. These would make a great addition to any wardrobe, its a pretty minimalistic sneaker that would work well for the spring. Yours for $65 shipped anywhere in the USA.    Email : christopherDOTcherokeeATgmailDOTcom
bump. willing to negotiate on price
  For sale is a nice pair of Uniqlo raw denim. Never washed or soaked to my knowledge. They are 2% spandex so really soft and not rigid like other denims. Keep in mind this is japanese so they tend to run small/be a lot more fitted than american jeans like APC. I'm a 32x32 and honestly this would fit someone about 2-3 sizes smaller. Any other questions don't hesitate to ask!     Measurements (laid flat, in inches)-  Waist: 16.75  Inseam: 33.25  Rise: 9.75  Knee:...
I throw a pair in after every wear. I find it keeps excessive creasing on the toebox to a minimum because that annoys the hell out of me. It won't stretch the shoes at all, the boots are very rigid and do not stretch easily. The shoe trees will help them keep their original shape though
Watched Baraka in HD panoramic on my laptop a couple of weeks ago. Easily the craziest thing I have seen in a long time, the WTC part was pretty cool too as I have never been in the building itself.