or Connect

Posts by Ghost01

I'm sorry to have started such a big discussion and perhaps I came across too sarcastic in my original post. This is Styleforum, we celebrate people that take risks in what they wear, that perhaps wear ordinary clothes but make them look good with the way they wear them, that hunt and find those industry breaking designers and have the balls to wear them in their small towns. There's so much posted on here that I personally wouldn't wear but isn't that what makes forum...
Cool. Thanks for the info... It wasn't meant as a personal attack just an observation on the Thumbs up etiquette. Now I understand the number of thumbs up has little to do with outfit style but more about length of service on site and if you're a nice bloke with a good looking wife. I'll go back to looking and not commenting.
   Does this get so many thumbs up because there's a 'GIRL' in it or am i missing something?
I've got a medium in the Lightning Patch as well. The Bigsby is a bit straighter in the body and without the cuff at the bottom sits on my hips. The Lightning Patch always seems a little short because of my long body but i know thast the style. i wouldn't say boxy, just straight cut.
Size I have is a Medium but you have to take into consideration I'm very slim and 6'2" with long upper body.(sounds like a dating profile)   Large was too boxy.
Bigsby in person.     
No, actually NY.  The guys in West Broadway got it out for me. Haven't been into Mount Street this year yet. also picked up this, which the photo doesn't do justice. Great internal indigo fabric. 
Called the Bigsby Jacket.  
 I have to admit i bought this about 30 seconds after seeing it. It's by far my favourite piece to date. I've also had 2 people ask where its from already. The buttons are beautifully engraved and the colour contrasts are great. I'll put some pictures up when I get a chance.
Yes approximately. I reckon there's about 1/2 inch difference in thigh width between Slim Narrow and Slim. I've really only noticed the fit difference around the bottom half of the leg with the Slim Narrow obviously being slimmer. Back rise also feels about an inch lower but then i did take a size up compared to normal.