or Connect

Posts by Ghost01

No problem. Don't think they're Womens as my knowledge is they've never done a Narrow. I've seen Skinny and Boyfriend in Womens. Could be rogue labeling or even a sample that never made production. Knee bagging is the fabric becoming loose around the knee due to continual bending of the knee forcing the fabric to stretch. Common in skinny jeans with 2% elastane but also possible in 100% cotton if the denim is worn too tight.
  These are clearly not new jeans but ones extensively worn - probably from Rigid. The right knee bagging and turn up fold show this. The rivets are correct - showing the rivet and burr style used by RRL. Centre button is correct and the back pocket hem shows the distinctive wear from the inserted ridge. However the Narrow name is confusing as the new fit is called the Slim Narrow and only introduced in SP15. The back pocket stitch is also confusing as Slim and Slim Narrow...
They're bundled together as a double issue now. Mensfile (UK) needed financial support to continue and Clutch wanted into the Eu market. Makes a good magazine. All Mensfile's have been good in my opinion. Its just a shame I don't speak or read Japanese.
Just released and I thought you guys might want to know  
I hate the numerous pro feminist, man bashing frineds posts like this:  
Just for your info that article is from 2013 - Man of the World magazine - issue 5.
 Yours probably aren't from the SP15 collection then. these shorts are produced every year in different tones and they've changed the fit a little the past few seasons.
  They're not women's. they're the mens Cargo shorts. .
Popover was cancelled after sampling and was changed to full button.   Ecom photographs the samples and if there are changes in production they don't update the pictures which leads to problems.   Product book does inform that it has changed to full button so i don't understand why the website can't also update.