or Connect

Posts by Ghost01

Concepts for Sp15 are:   Iron Horse - 1930's/1940's motorcycle group Rough Riders - Western/Navajo English Patient - British Military WW11   looking forward to new denim style Slim Narrow in Tennessee cotton, spun, woven and dyed in Japan, made in US.
Thats not a RRL label. That looks like the Ralph by Ralph Lauren label which is made for department stores.
We don't mention it. It may go away on its own.
I have it in a Medium and its pretty TTS. It is short in the body but that's the design. Couldn't comment on any other price drop.
I don't think Redwing make them. I know a few guys who work for them and they've never mentioned it.
Holy crap.
 They look dodgy to me. never seen that waistband label before.
Totally agree. In fact its clear to see how much of menswear is influenced by military clothing and fabrics. There's the great series of books by William Gibson that ends with the book Zero History where they are trying to track down the secret denim brand Gabriel Hounds and people are stealing prototype military cargos for the construction techniques.
Isn't that the exact reason the Ralph started the brand, to reproduce clothing from a golden era? And if you see the product manuals they produce each season they clearly state that many items are reproductions of vintage pieces. The RRL officers chino even print all the authentic details on the pocket linings and its not a rip off of the US chino its a reproduction of the British Officers Chino. What amazes me about the Wallace and Barnes chino is that they even copy the...