or Connect

Posts by chikkymonkey

is the only way to fix them, by adding pleats? are there any downsides to pleats style wise?    I am 6ft 200lbs so a tad overweight but not bad. are they normally added if you have trouble getting a tight fitting shirt without them?   thanks        
here are the two I was referring to.  1st fits well 2nd is big..                     
Have a question.   Recently came back from a trip to HK and Vietnam..    In vietnam got a few suits and shirts from the market, they were so cheap thought why not... turned out the fit it perfect. I also got a few shirts and they fit great, they have two pleats in the back (from the bottom going up three quarters of the shirt.)    When in HK I got 10 shirts from jantzen, had no time to get one and test sizing, so I brought a shirt with me and they measured...
I am currently in Orlando, picked out two nice Hugo Boss suits yesterday for $350 a piece, love the fit... just perfect..    I need one more suit cheaper to be worn twice a week.. Any ideas where I might be able to find one? perhaps $200, not looking for top notch just something decent. I think I noticed Calvin Klein at Saks off 5th for like $200 is that a good option?    I need to wear suits every day, the two I got are Charcoal and Navy, any suggestions for a...
  Hi, I need some help.. I haven't read through all this thread, I'm just really disappointed with my shoes and was hoping someone can guide me...    I purchased for the very first time dress shoes (Bruno Magli Maioco) after wearing ecco's for years.. First time wearing leather soles yesterday and when I came home I noticed that I scratched one of the shoes pretty badly... As you can see on the right shoe... what type of treatment can help? Annoying to happen first...
I tried posting this once but for some reason didn't go through.   I recently purchased my first dress show with leather sole (Bruno Magli MAioco) and wore it for the first time yesterday at a wedding. When I came home I was disappointed to see I got a bad deep scratch on it.. Is there anything I can do that will help with this? can't believe it happened on first wear...     Also noticed the soles are scratching and white is appearing am I doing something...
Hi, I need some help.. I haven't read through all this thread, I'm just really disappointed with my shoes and was hoping someone can guide me...    I purchased for the very first time dress shoes (Bruno Magli Maioco) after wearing ecco's for years.. First time wearing leather soles yesterday and when I came home I noticed that I scratched one of the shoes pretty badly... As you can see on the right shoe... what type of treatment can help? Annoying to happen first...
hellpp heading to tiptop but George isn't there today.. everyone seemed to have mentioned his name, can I be helped by anyone there???  THNX
Hi,    I just wrote a long post, and after I submitted it I don't see it.. even under my profile it isn't showing the post.. but the picture I attached to the post is visible..   Is there some type of approval it has to get? (I already posted without problem)..   I linked to a few pages on Zappos to show shoes I am interested in, could that be a problem?   thanks
Hoping to get some help here.. I've been wearing Ecco shoes for about 10 years now.. I started wearing them upon recommendation from a foot doctor, saying it would be good for my feet.   Recently I started a new job where I wear suits most days and a close colleague recommended I get some "dress shoes".. I was always under the impression these were dress shoes, but after joining this forum I'm realizing I didn't know anything about style until now.   I am not...