or Connect

Posts by lowk

Reminds me I still have the side zips I bought from the sf sample style somewhere unworn
I have the classic crew tee's and I have been wanting some other tees with the same fit in the body but longer sleeves and around an inch shorter in the body length. Any recs on another je or other brand tee?
Patrik Ervell Knit Polo Shirt from SS12 (short sleeve) Size Small/Navy 85% Pima Cotton/15% Silk Tried on a few times but basically brand new and one of the stitches on the tag ripped but it can be sewn back on. Price: $80 shipped in the US   +J Shirts from original collection Both Size Small/Dark Olive or Tan Both tried on and have been kept in storage, basically new Price: $30 each or both for $50 shipped in the US   +J Heavy Gauge V Neck Cardigan from original...
Patrik Ervell Shirt Jacket FW12 Size Small/Black Wool with white wool(?) collar BNWOT Price: $350 shipped in the US   IHD-01od Size Small Black overdyed indigo 13.5 oz w/ mother of pearl snaps Worn less than five times lightly, like new (9.5/10) Price: $310 shipped in the US   3sixteen for Woodlands Pendleton Wool Overshirt Size Small/Red Worn around 5x (8.5/10) Price: $130 shipped in the US     Engineered Garments CPO Size Medium/Olive Poplin Worn a few times,...
TOJ Baseball Jacket 46 body/44 sleeve/48 length Tan Calf Suede chest: 20 inches shoulder (raglan sleeve estimate): 16.5 sleeve length (raglan sleeve estimate): 26 back length: 25.5 Basically brand new, tried on a few times (9.5/10) Price: $400 shipped in the US TOJ1 2011 48 body/46 sleeve/50 length Black wool & lamb/digi camo Chest: 20.75 inches Shoulder (raglan sleeve estimate): 17 Sleeve length: 25 back length: 25.75 Worn a handful of times but still in good...
Visvim Kiefer Mayan Size 10/White Canvas Some very light denim stains that you can't see without looking really closely, rest of outer and soles are basically brand new. Come with dust bag. (9/10) Price: $350 shipped in the US Oak Street Bootmakers Navy Vibram Sole Trail Oxford Size 9/Navy Minor wear in the heel and dirt on the sole. Leather still in good condition (7.5/10) Price: $190 shipped         Buy multiple items for discounts
What are some of the lowest cut running shoes Nike makes? Looking for something for sprints and 1-3 mile runs.
Is there any way to tell what year the reg oxford is? Since some people have been wanting the old fit oxfords I have some basically brand new ones in xsmall I'm willing to let go. Ranging from 2+ yrs ago and also some +J/UU ones too.
Got a black/digi camo toj1 varsity in 48 body/46 sleeve/50 length (8/10) & tan suede baseball jacket in 46 body/44 sleeve/48 length (9.5/10) Anyone looking to swap their toj1 or baseball jacket in 48 stock (around the same condition) for mine? Or I might just sell them.
Which style would be best for slim/skinny leg openings? Around 6.5' I don't really like how the jean stacks and creases into the ankle opening sometimes on non-laced boots, or is that non avoidable