or Connect

Posts by lowk

Or just wear a longer tee
I was just reading some of the reviews on the easy care shirts  and some were saying the white ones were kinda sheer, any input on that?Any of the +J shirts good for dress shirts?
Which white slim fit dress shirts are the thickest/non see through material? Or which dress shirts would you guys recommend in general? Link(s) would be awesome.
Where'd this pic come from? I've seen some shots from the same shoots, but havent seen the fits with bombers and some other stuff.
The sweats with stacking up to the crotch is OD imo. I expect most ppl that buy them to look ridiculous in them lol. Like the color palette in this collection, need those khaki (?) jeans!
When is the khaki denim releasing?
this. or some pics of the jeans in natural light, not sure which wash to get.
Any nice simple pair of matte black chelseas out there for sub-$200?
BNWT Uniqlo x Undercover Hoodie XSmall Wine Price: $40 shipped con usa   BNWT COS Raglan Tee Medium Black thick material almost like a light sweater Price: $40 shipped con usa     BNWT Uniqlo +J Heavy Gauge V Neck Cardigan - 37 Brown size medium (original +J) Price: $80 shipped con usa               All SALES FINAL     Buy multiple items & save! pm me for discount
Gyakusou Lightweight Jacket SS 2011 size small - white Good condition, worn 5x lightly Price: $140 shipped con usa   Gyakusou Lightweight Hooded Jacket SS 2012 size small - smoke/dragon red Basically new, worn less than 5x lightly Price: $160 shipped con usa     All SALES FINAL     Buy multiple items & save! pm me for discount