or Connect

Posts by lowk

I was comparing the denim & check shirt from this season to last seasons flannel with the leather yoke & the nep flannel shirt is also a lot cheaper. It also kinda sucks the denim and check shirt were the only pieces I wanted this season. Plus the khaki jeans & depending how the new rebel hoodie comes out.
Been looking for a new light wash denim shirt. But damn, the price of the denim shirt & that check shirt really put me off on them especially when the flannels are heavier and cost the same or less.
For those that dry their tee's. How much have they shrank?
agree with the shrinking my supima tees fit well before drying but after they got too small so just kinda wear em around the house cuz they are comfy
If you think the chino shorts are too long you could always cuff them. I wish their tees had longer sleeves & length in general but I could just size up since I prefer a drapey fit anyways
if I remember correctly the top jacket was pretty cropped.Actually still have the bottom jacket with tags still on, gotta break it out sometime.
u got a front view of the kito's w/ high tops? Agree with escobars and high tops not looking good
Ya I think I need to size up on supimas. My supima tee's are pretty tight after washing it a few times, not as drapey as I wanted.
is there actual olive denim out or are you just hoping? been looking a good pair of slim/skinny olive denim
This is the one I saw in the thread, could do w/o the shorts shorts but the fit of the sweatshirt is good imo. Maybe leaner is better for je