Posts by lowk

Gyakusou Insideout Vapor Jacket Size Small Moss Green/Reflective Silver Worn a few times, small stain on back (pictured) (8.5/10) Made in Japan Adjustable wrist straps/hood, reflective gyakusou print, inside pockets more detailed pics here: http://www.firmamentberlin.com/nike-undercover/22621/undercover-insideout-vapor-jacket.html Price: $350 shipped in US   Buy multiple items for discounts
+J Blocktech Fishtail Parka Size XSmall/33 khaki (olive/brownish color) Brand new with tags Price: $350 shipped in the US   +J Shirts from original collection Both Size Small/Dark Olive or Tan Both tried on and have been kept in storage, basically new Price: $30 each or both for $50 shipped in the US   +J Heavy Gauge V Neck Cardigan from original collection Size Medium/Brown 80% wool/20% nylon BNWT Price: $80 shipped in the US   Buy multiple items for discounts
IHD-01od Size Small Black overdyed indigo 13.5 oz w/ mother of pearl snaps Worn less than five times lightly, like new (9.5/10) Price: $310 shipped in the US   Engineered Garments Popover Shirt Short Sleeve Size Xsmall/Blue Reversed Print Tried on a few times (9.5/10) Price: $150 shipped in the US   3sixteen for Woodlands Pendleton Wool Overshirt Size Small/Red Worn around 5x (8.5/10) Price: $130 shipped in the US     Buy multiple items for discounts
Patrik Ervell Shirt Jacket FW12 Size Small/Black Wool with white wool(?) collar BNWOT Price: $350 shipped in the US     Patrik Ervell Knit Polo Shirt from SS12 (short sleeve) Size Small/Navy 85% Pima Cotton/15% Silk Tried on a few times but basically brand new and one of the stitches on the tag ripped but it can be sewn back on. Price: $80 shipped in the US     Buy multiple items for discounts
TOJ Baseball Jacket 46 body/44 sleeve/48 length Tan Calf Suede chest: 20 inches shoulder (raglan sleeve estimate): 16.5 sleeve length (raglan sleeve estimate): 26 back length: 25.5 Basically brand new, tried on a few times (9.5/10) Price: $400 shipped in the US     Buy multiple items for discounts
Visvim Kiefer Mayan Size 10/White Canvas Some very light denim stains that you can't see without looking really closely, rest of outer and soles are basically brand new. Come with dust bag. (9/10) Price: $350 shipped in the US       Buy multiple items for discounts
This is what happens when people graduate to more expensive/higher fashion clothing too soon and/or it's out of their price range.
If anyone is looking for this gyakusou jacket in green size small, I have one I'm willing to let go.
Agree with their release method being advantageous from a business perspective. Most of their customer base are the hypebeast/niketalk crowd who graduated to more expensive streetwear anyways who would buy anything weekly purely based on hype like supreme/shoe drops.
    Does anyone what color the ultra light down is in this pic? Is it the 67 blue color? If so, does the color in person look more like the pic or how it does in the product image? Not sure I like how bright it looks in the product pics. I'm guessing that's also the uld vest and not the jacket hes layering with