or Connect

Posts by xRey

Canada Goose Banff Parka up for grabs. Black, Sz. Large. Bought a few seasons ago at Harry Rosen, prior to CG implementing their holographic tags. The Harry Rosen dust bag is included.  Used no more than 15x. Excellent condition. No smells, no rips, no tears & it comes from a smoke free home. I tried to take detailed pics, but if you'd like more in-depth pics of any part of the jacket, just send me a message.  I've already had it...
For sale is a Men's Calgary Canada Goose Jacket in Black. It's a tagged Large, and it fits true to size. It's a special edition Branta jacket, hence the blacked out Canada Goose patch. I purchased it last winter from a friend who couldn't fit into the jacket anymore, although the jacket is two seasons old as it doesn't have the holographic tag. I wore frequently last season, and its a very very warm jacket. Excellent condition. No smells, & it comes from a smoke free...
reserved
Up for a grabs are a pretty much brand new pair of Black NS, Sz. 32. Worn out 3x, for about an hour each time. No rips, cut, smells or anything or the sort. No stretching at all. Little honeycombs have begun to settle, very common with black new standards.   Looking for $120 + $20 express shipping to the States. $10 if shipped locally. I'll be shipping from Canada. (Tracked with signature).   I'll only be making ~$120 off denim I purchased for $180. My loss is...
Up for grabs are a brand new pair of Slim Jims. Got them as a Christmas gift but they didn't fit. Was out of the country to long to return them. Tags are still attached and so is the booklet. My BIN is at $160 which covers all shipping expenses. Price is negotiable. If by any chance someone has a 33 x 36 pair, I'd willingly trade if they're looking to size down. For further inquires or for more pictures, please PM me or text me at 647 668 9385. Thanks.
Are you able to provide me with the measurements?
$OLD!
Got a pair of Sz. 32 Natural Indigo Weird Guys for in the BST if anyone is interested. Got the wrong size. I'm 6'2 1/2 and the inseam is way to short for me. If anyone has a 33 or 34 in Elephant 2 WGs or any Indigo colour, PM me asap if you would be interested in a trade + cash where necessary.
Up for a grabs are a pair of Sz 32 Naked & Famous Weird Guy Natural Indigo denim. They're 12.5 oz denim. Have been worn 4x and have slight whiskering. Please send me a message if you require the exact measurements! They're 9.99/10! Judge by the pictures. To small for me, so my loss is your gain. Grab 'em for $70 shipped in Canada. $85 shipped out of Canada.
Hello fellow SF members, I'm currently in search for a pair of N & F Indigo Selvedge denim. They must be unwashed & Sz 31. (Exact measurements would be appreciated if worn)   Please PM me asap if you have a pair and the amount you want for them as I do have cash on hand ready for a purchase.   Thanks for reading.