or Connect

Posts by slide13

After getting into nicer clothes I quickly go to the point where I wouldn't even look at things made in China as I thought they would always be inferior to US or Japanese counterparts. RRL Officer Chinos changed that for me. I had the chance to check them out in person and as soon as I did I realized that China can produce something just as good as anyone else. The officer chinos are truly fantastic both in materials and construction, they are better built than my US...
^um...really? Why so cheap? Seems like any pant and jacket combo is worth at least 3x that. What's p2p on that jacket? Probably too small for me.
ugh....so good. This is becoming a must have for me. Just need to find a way to afford it...
that does help, thanks Shingles!
I agree, love that second fit. What can you say about the herringbone Bedford? Is it lined? How's the fabric weight? Fit? I've always wanted a wool herringbone Bedford, really considering one this year but it will mean getting rid of a few other things to make room...and by room I mean money.
I need to get off my ass and drive down to Chicago one of these days and check you guys out in person.
just saw your Instagram pic....herringbone bedford looks great too....how's the pricing on that one? Man....I need a second job....
I'm liking that! Thanks for the pic. How's price and/or when will you have these up online?
any pics of that miner shirt?
I like it backwards the best too. Probably not something that would really fit in with what I wear, but kinda cool nonetheless.