or Connect

Posts by slide13

sweet, will do, thanks man!
Yeah, this duck canvas is no joke, will be fun trying to break these in. I wonder if repeated wash and wear will fade them out a little, be interesting to see what happens...I think I'll have to wear them a lot so I can find out. Would love the brown ones too, but will probably have to settle for the black and the green.
Was in the Twin Cities this weekend visiting my brother and made it to BlackBlue in St. Paul. Great little shop, super friendly staff/owner and a really nice selection of stuff. Expansive selection of Gitman shirting and a really solid EG buy this year. Their EG selection definitely fit their name...basically encompassing only black and blue items. Got to try on the reversible Bal coat which is really nice and finally got to check out the heathered oxford workshirts...
No way...the mismatch is the best part and the only reason I want a pair. I still lust after the Trickers cap toe/wingtip mismatch shoes.
Thank you, that helps!
How is the sizing on Van's? I've tried searching but everything is being compared to other sneakers and I'm not much of a sneaker guy. I go 12 in Quoddy (or 11.5 for sockless wear), 11 in Tru Balance last or Barrie last (just barely...have gone 11.5 too), and 11.5 in White's Semi-Dress. Any suggestions?
Yeah, are they already sold out?
Today is a good day!!! After years of searching I finally found a red chambray for sale on Rakuten, thanks to Ryan's (lawlercon's) tip, and it arrived today. So happy to finally have one of these in my collection Yeah, I know this doesn't really have anything to do with FW13 but had to share!
http://nepenthesny.tumblr.com/post/60761835862/special-release-vault-by-vans-for-engineered-garments Kinda cool....wonder what the fabric is for the black colorway. I love the mismatched elbow patches, wish I could get those on my herringbone wool Bedford.
It can vary depending on fabric. Herringbone wool fits bigger than serge wool this season for sure. Best thing is to figure out the one you want and find a couple sites that provide measurements and choose based on that. I got a medium in this seasons chambray workshirt and I'm a large in the wool herringbone and an XL in the serge wool.