or Connect

Posts by slide13

No. You could call Nepenthes to see if they have any left in your size, but no online store will have them.
I'm 11D in TruBalance and have 11E in Russell chukkas. Could probably have gone D though, bought them from existing stock, not custom fit.
Ha! Who would pay $400 for NBs? That is crazy and, personally, the Vans were way cooler. But I don't get into the whole NB thing, I have a pair of the all suede J Crew ones and think those are, by far, the best iteration of them ever.
Nice, glad to hear they are fitting big...my friend in NY put a pair of 11s in the mail for me today, hoping they'll fit. Thanks for sharing some real world pics.
sweet, will do, thanks man!
Yeah, this duck canvas is no joke, will be fun trying to break these in. I wonder if repeated wash and wear will fade them out a little, be interesting to see what happens...I think I'll have to wear them a lot so I can find out. Would love the brown ones too, but will probably have to settle for the black and the green.
Was in the Twin Cities this weekend visiting my brother and made it to BlackBlue in St. Paul. Great little shop, super friendly staff/owner and a really nice selection of stuff. Expansive selection of Gitman shirting and a really solid EG buy this year. Their EG selection definitely fit their name...basically encompassing only black and blue items. Got to try on the reversible Bal coat which is really nice and finally got to check out the heathered oxford workshirts...
No way...the mismatch is the best part and the only reason I want a pair. I still lust after the Trickers cap toe/wingtip mismatch shoes.
Thank you, that helps!
How is the sizing on Van's? I've tried searching but everything is being compared to other sneakers and I'm not much of a sneaker guy. I go 12 in Quoddy (or 11.5 for sockless wear), 11 in Tru Balance last or Barrie last (just barely...have gone 11.5 too), and 11.5 in White's Semi-Dress. Any suggestions?