or Connect

Posts by slide13

wow, great price on a very hard to find color of EG chambray. If it were my size I'd buy it as a backup to the one I already have that took me a good year to find.
their selection of exclusive workshirts is cool. I normally don't like white shirts, but that white one is kinda cool and the floral polka-dot is something else.
Welt color and stitching. That's it. Pics show stitching differences well.
I find most RRL to be pretty middle of the road quality wise. Better than J Crew but considering the huge price difference I would hope so. I've had to return a number of shirts I ordered from RRL that had holes in them right out of the package...I think they distressed them a little too much. But, they do some things that are great. I have a flannel shirt that I love the fabric on and I've yet to find chinos that are made better than my selvage officer chinos. But, a...
I've had hooks snag plenty. I still have some on my Alden Roy boots so I can live with them, but my Whites are all eyelets which is definitely my preference.
I got mine from BlackBlue in St Paul so of you haven't tried them, give them a ring. What size do you need?
have you tried Nepenthes? I've only seen them at Need Supply and Nepenthes so far, looks like NS is out of 30 though.
Mainline fatigues are so perfect this season, really nice fit. I have the rev sateen and both the brown and black duck canvas. Still want the navy duck canvas. Also, looks like Context just got that LDT jacket in so I'm looking forward to seeing that in person this weekend, even though it doesn't look like it'll fit me in L and there is no XL there. Which is fine because I couldn't afford it even if I wanted it. Still, want to see it though, looks awesome.
I went true to size. It fits bigger than a lot of Bedfords. I have a large and I typically wear a large in workshirts and the like (though this seasons chambray fits big and so I sized down to medium this season). I've tried on the serge wool and would need an XL in that so the HB definitely fits a little more generous.
I like the two tone look there, nice combo. What are the defects on the left boot?