or Connect

Posts by slide13

Hey, that's mine . Thanks for buying it, I hate to let it go because I absolutely love it but it's just too small for me these days, haven't worn it in quite a while and it's been sitting in a garment bag. Happy to see its going to someone here.
Prices are a little high for Chippewa....check Zappos or something for a similar style from the main Chippewa line first, might save you some cash. Used to be able to get plain to Chippewa boots for about $150 but they've caught onto their popularity within the #menswear crowd and recently their prices have crept up to the low $200 range it appears. Still decent for the price but no longer the great value they once were. Getting into Red Wing territory and in some cases...
Nepenthes will, obviously, be your best bet. Odin carries some EG too, including some exclusive shirts this season which might make them worth a visit if any of their exclusives are of interest to you. I'm heading to NYC for the week of Thanksgiving and definitely plan on hitting up both spots.
Depends on fabric too. Chambray workshirt fits big, I went with a medium, but I tried one of the heathered Oxford ones and I would definitely need a large in that one.
I don't have any experience with the 41 pants, but the fatigues are great if you like the fit and they are a staple EG piece. I have a couple pair of workaday fatigues but find them a little loose fitting for my taste, I have some of thew new EG mainline fatigues however and those are some of my favorites as the fit is much slimmer through the legs.
RRL chinos are nicer. Don't know on the OCBDs, haven't tried either brand...I like Gitman.
I agree that the customer service from EG is excellent. I bought some black canvas fatigues from a store while visiting my brother. After getting them home I realized they were missing the secondary waist button hole (you know there is the main waist button and then the second internal one). Anyway, email to Nepenthes and they said to send them in. They received the pants on a Friday and had them back in the mail to me the following Monday. Super fast, super friendly,...
Stop trying to pick a fight. We get it, you no longer like EG. Good for you. Know what, nobody in this thread really cares much what you think, but we don't need you coming in here trying to spread your negativity. If you don't like EG or don't think it's worth it, okay...I don't care enough to argue. I like it and that is why I participate in the thread. Go find a thread and talk about shit you do like then and leave this one alone.
Yeah, indigo pin dot! Have it, it's fantastic, really great feeling fabric.
Great, bye.